Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bush warns against the coming of someone like Trump (2011)

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush warns against the coming of someone like Trump (2011)

https://twitter.com/brianklaas/statu...62316145152000

All the more pathetic what has become of the Republican party for the sake of power alone.

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
    https://twitter.com/brianklaas/statu...62316145152000

All the more pathetic what has become of the Republican party for the sake of power alone.
    It’s scary when Bush sounds like the smartest guy in the room. But, he wasn’t wrong. It baffles me that there are still people who are a fan of Trump and policies such as those he promotes.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

It’s scary when Bush sounds like the smartest guy in the room. But, he wasn’t wrong. It baffles me that there are still people who are a fan of Trump and policies such as those he promotes.
      It's people who you thought were intelligent like Hamp and Boomie that scare me more that retards like Dynasty or Dacat being Trump supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
        It's people who you thought were intelligent like Hamp and Boomie that scare me more that retards like Dynasty or Dacat being Trump supporters.
        It's difficult to be offended by the utterings of an imbecilic fool.

Comment

I love how Grants yelping at isolationism when the whole first half of this week the narrative was Trump single handedly started World War III

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
            I love how Grants yelping at isolationism when the whole first half of this week the narrative was Trump single handedly started World War III
            That narrative was very dumb, almost 2% as dumb as a Trump supporter.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
              100%. Deep state loon bats and Fox News cock slurpers are going to be what they are, but Trump has really exposed a lot of other people we thought might be moderates as shitty human beings.

Ttech is one of the few right leaning folk around here that hasn't gone off the Trump deep end.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

100%. Deep state loon bats and Fox News cock slurpers are going to be what they are, but Trump has really exposed a lot of other people we thought might be moderates as shitty human beings.

Ttech is one of the few right leaning folk around here that hasn't gone off the Trump deep end.
                Really eye opening to see how many "normal" people really support Trump's immigration policies. I have an uncle who has to rely on Hispanic seasonal workers for his nursery business and he's doing a real jig trying to rationalize his support of Trump with losing business because he can't find help.

Comment

This thread is dripping with arrogance. I need a shower.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

Really eye opening to see how many "normal" people really support Trump's immigration policies. I have an uncle who has to rely on Hispanic seasonal workers for his nursery business and he's doing a real jig trying to rationalize his support of Trump with losing business because he can't find help.
                    Hard for me to rationalize why people don't believe immigrants should go through the legal process.

I wrote a letter of reference for a Mexican guy a month or 2 ago. He asked me and I said absolutely. Thank you sir for respecting the laws.

Comment

Rant thread

Comment

IF being pro-immigration and making immigration 100x easier then what it is AND not being for 100% open borders/insurance for undocumented/voting rights for undocumented immigrants is considered a deep state loon bat stance, then I guess I'm guilty?

Comment

Originally posted by boomie View Post
                          IF being pro-immigration and making immigration 100x easier then what it is AND not being for 100% open borders/insurance for undocumented/voting rights for undocumented immigrants is considered a deep state loon bat stance, then I guess I'm guilty?
                          Thats not how it works. If you don't support complete open boarders with no security in place then you are in support of children being taken from their parents and locked up (which has only happened under Republican regimes) and you also hate anyone who isnt white.

Did I do that right, Rant?

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post

Thats not how it works. If you don't support complete open boarders with no security in place then you are in support of children being taken from their parents and locked up (which has only happened under Republican regimes) and you also hate anyone who isnt white.

Did I do that right, Rant?
                            You can skip all that other Democrat talking point drivel and simply say that if you support Trump, you separation of children from their families and child abuse. The rest of it is all fluff.

Comment

Originally posted by boomie View Post
                              Trump in practice is the direct opposite of your stance with the exception of the voting rights(which think 98% of politicians are against undocumented people voting).

Under Trump:
                              -Legal immigration takes about 3x as long, is much more difficult(especially for highly skilled workers and those in math and science), and we've gotten rid of a bunch of legal pathways.
                              -We've had more illegal immigration across the Mexican border than any President in the modern era
                              -We've had less deportation than under Obama or Bush

Those are simply facts available on the CBP website and published by ICE.

All of this while committing government sanctioned child abuse, to supposedly stop illegal immigration.

I get why you can't stand a lot of Dems(although I don't even think loony ass Bernie supports open borders), but it makes no sense to support Trump if that's what you stand for.

Last edited by General_Grantlocks; 01-13-2020, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X