Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
    I wouldn't know, I don't watch any of those shit networks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    So you don't watch any news at all?

I suppose you rely on fvsports for all the breaking news.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
      I thought you hate all dotheads because of me
      Seriously? I don't even hate you.

Comment

I’ve unironically been doing this for like 3 months now. Funny how little difference it makes in my every day life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Triplethreat View Post

Seriously? I don't even hate you.
          I don't hate you either - only your views on guns.

Comment

I don't really need to be proactive about it. If it's important enough I'll see it on here, Reddit, Twitter, Facebook(not that I am on Social Media that much), etc..

If it looks like something I need to know more about, I can google it and try to find an independent source.

I'm not going to tie myself to a station and end up like this: https://www.businessinsider.com/stud...-at-all-2012-5

Comment

I don't hate you either - only your views on guns.
              Feeling is mutual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post
                There exists, among many people, especially those my parent’s age, to believe that had we just looked hard enough, we would have found Obama more corrupt than Trump. Whether it be that he was a secret Muslim (My favorite, as it shows how effective Trump’s Birther movement was) or that he was doing things in plain sight and given a pass because he’s not a giant sleaze ball like Trump, this belief permeates many Americans to this day. These same people honestly believe Trump is doing a great job and feel he’s just inept when it comes to politics.

It’s fucking nuts. Trump is now going down his enemies list. In plain sight. And, not only is the Republican Party not doing anything about it, they’re giving him the green light.

Trump, post-impeachment, has been described by inside sources, as simmering with rage, and ready to exact his revenge on anyone he viewed as being insufficiently loyal to him during that process. Anyone whom did not perjure themselves for him, lie for him, or was in any way involved in his impeachment are now fair game for Trump.

Trump says he has not contacted the DOJ about Stone, and yet he fully realizes that he doesn’t have to do so directly; all he has to do is tweet his rage and they understand all too well what he desires.

Similarly, Trump used Twitter to badger and intimidate a federal judge. That that sink in. A President of the United States tried to intimidate a judge ruling on his friend’s sentencing hearing.

But wait... there’s more. Trump has openly pondered that other people should be investigated criminally. Comey, McCabe, Szdrok and Paige... he’s even suggested Vinman should be investigated. And, in spite of his staff telling him he shouldn’t do so?

“I can say whatever I want!”

This is fucking crazy to behold. And yet, many Republicans just seem tired of dealing with it, likening it to battening down the hatches for Hurricane Trump.
                Honest question...why does everybody associate the birther movement with Trump. He wasn't the person who started it, that was Clinton's campaign that did that.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

I’m more curious what the spin is going to be when debates start up and Trump has to speak in public again. He’s clearly senile and the noggin isn’t working how it should and I fully expect for him to have some late Reagan moments and literally make no sense when he’s not reading a script. Just the idea of him not doing his endless rallies of idiots cheering for him will be odd for him and hopefully comical.
                  Trump will get handled in the debates by anyone except Bernie. All trump has to do win a debate against bernie is ask who is going to pay for his policies.

Comment

• Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post
                    Honest question...why does everybody associate the birther movement with Trump. He wasn't the person who started it, that was Clinton's campaign that did that.
                    Clinton's camp may have started it but Trump leaned in hard and stuck with it long after even the most strident birthers had given up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Clinton's camp may have started it but Trump leaned in hard and stuck with it long after even the most strident birthers had given up.
                      So, bear with me...wouldn't this continue to show how dumb he is and not crediting him with creating the movement? By giving trump credit for the movement, you're essentially giving him ownership of it, when that ownership should go to Clinton. It's like the flat earthers, we don't give Mad Mike the credit for creating the movement do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

So, bear with me...wouldn't this continue to show how dumb he is and not crediting him with creating the movement? By giving trump credit for the movement, you're essentially giving him ownership of it, when that ownership should go to Clinton. It's like the flat earthers, we don't give Mad Mike the credit for creating the movement do we?
                        It wasn't Clinton FWIW. Sid Blumenthal started it (if you believe the stories) during the 08 primary and allegedly paid for someone to go to Kenya to dig up any dirt. They brought it to Clinton who thought it didn't have any merit and could be viewed as racist and they scrapped it.

What was too dirty and racist for Hillary was just A-OK for Trump and the Republican Party.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

It wasn't Clinton FWIW. Sid Blumenthal started it (if you believe the stories) during the 08 primary and allegedly paid for someone to go to Kenya to dig up any dirt. They brought it to Clinton who thought it didn't have any merit and could be viewed as racist and they scrapped it.

What was too dirty and racist for Hillary was just A-OK for Trump and the Republican Party.
                          Thank you for setting the record straight - this shit is exactly like the Steele Dossier - dacat loves claiming Hillary was behind it when it was the repubs like Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz.

Comment

• She would light private bone spurs up.

Comment

She's been on fox news more times than on NBC, CNN and MSNBC - yet she claims she's a democrat - Tulsi reminds me of DaCat or Dynasty
                              Based on the sludge that your party and Republicans have ran up there for candidates, no one needs either of your opinions on someones character.

She is playing the games to try to get a ticket to the dance which both sides have rigged.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Based on the sludge that your party and Republicans have ran up there for candidates, no one needs either of your opinions on someones character.

She is playing the games to try to get a ticket to the dance which both sides have rigged.
                                Thanks capt false equivalency.

Comment

Working...
                                X