Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by md21 View Post

At the end of the day, if constitutional lawyers had told Republicans that anything Obama did was legitimately impeachable - they would have went for it. Your complaint seems to be that Trump left behind a ton of direct evidence and Obama didn't.
    Not really. The big difference is that Obama is much smarter than Trump and also that he got a pass for various reasons, not the least was his ability to make complete, coherent sentences. Doesn't make him any more innocent nor guilty. But at this point in our countries existence, we have allowed the ruling elite to rise above laws that regulate the rest of us. That is what grinds my gears.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

Not really. The big difference is that Obama is much smarter than Trump and also that he got a pass for various reasons, not the least was his ability to make complete, coherent sentences. Doesn't make him any more innocent nor guilty. But at this point in our countries existence, we have allowed the ruling elite to rise above laws that regulate the rest of us. That is what grinds my gears.

That seems unlikely. I don't remember a golden tongue saving Clinton. And stumbling bumbling Bush didn't get impeached for Plamegate or a lot of other things.

Comment

• Originally posted by md21 View Post

That seems unlikely. I don't remember a golden tongue saving Clinton. And stumbling bumbling Bush didn't get impeached for Plamegate or a lot of other things.
        Okay.

Comment

• There exists, among many people, especially those my parent’s age, to believe that had we just looked hard enough, we would have found Obama more corrupt than Trump. Whether it be that he was a secret Muslim (My favorite, as it shows how effective Trump’s Birther movement was) or that he was doing things in plain sight and given a pass because he’s not a giant sleaze ball like Trump, this belief permeates many Americans to this day. These same people honestly believe Trump is doing a great job and feel he’s just inept when it comes to politics.

It’s fucking nuts. Trump is now going down his enemies list. In plain sight. And, not only is the Republican Party not doing anything about it, they’re giving him the green light.

Trump, post-impeachment, has been described by inside sources, as simmering with rage, and ready to exact his revenge on anyone he viewed as being insufficiently loyal to him during that process. Anyone whom did not perjure themselves for him, lie for him, or was in any way involved in his impeachment are now fair game for Trump.

Trump says he has not contacted the DOJ about Stone, and yet he fully realizes that he doesn’t have to do so directly; all he has to do is tweet his rage and they understand all too well what he desires.

Similarly, Trump used Twitter to badger and intimidate a federal judge. That that sink in. A President of the United States tried to intimidate a judge ruling on his friend’s sentencing hearing.

But wait... there’s more. Trump has openly pondered that other people should be investigated criminally. Comey, McCabe, Szdrok and Paige... he’s even suggested Vinman should be investigated. And, in spite of his staff telling him he shouldn’t do so?

“I can say whatever I want!”

This is fucking crazy to behold. And yet, many Republicans just seem tired of dealing with it, likening it to battening down the hatches for Hurricane Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post
            There exists, among many people, especially those my parent’s age, to believe that had we just looked hard enough, we would have found Obama more corrupt than Trump. Whether it be that he was a secret Muslim (My favorite, as it shows how effective Trump’s Birther movement was) or that he was doing things in plain sight and given a pass because he’s not a giant sleaze ball like Trump, this belief permeates many Americans to this day. These same people honestly believe Trump is doing a great job and feel he’s just inept when it comes to politics.

It’s fucking nuts. Trump is now going down his enemies list. In plain sight. And, not only is the Republican Party not doing anything about it, they’re giving him the green light.

Trump, post-impeachment, has been described by inside sources, as simmering with rage, and ready to exact his revenge on anyone he viewed as being insufficiently loyal to him during that process. Anyone whom did not perjure themselves for him, lie for him, or was in any way involved in his impeachment are now fair game for Trump.

Trump says he has not contacted the DOJ about Stone, and yet he fully realizes that he doesn’t have to do so directly; all he has to do is tweet his rage and they understand all too well what he desires.

Similarly, Trump used Twitter to badger and intimidate a federal judge. That that sink in. A President of the United States tried to intimidate a judge ruling on his friend’s sentencing hearing.

But wait... there’s more. Trump has openly pondered that other people should be investigated criminally. Comey, McCabe, Szdrok and Paige... he’s even suggested Vinman should be investigated. And, in spite of his staff telling him he shouldn’t do so?

“I can say whatever I want!”

This is fucking crazy to behold. And yet, many Republicans just seem tired of dealing with it, likening it to battening down the hatches for Hurricane Trump.

This is all fake news. I have an entire hard drive full of alternative facts to prove it. And they will show up in your parent's Facebook ads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash View Post

This is all fake news. I have an entire hard drive full of alternative facts to prove it. And they will show up in your parent's Facebook ads.
              I’m more curious what the spin is going to be when debates start up and Trump has to speak in public again. He’s clearly senile and the noggin isn’t working how it should and I fully expect for him to have some late Reagan moments and literally make no sense when he’s not reading a script. Just the idea of him not doing his endless rallies of idiots cheering for him will be odd for him and hopefully comical.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

I’m more curious what the spin is going to be when debates start up and Trump has to speak in public again. He’s clearly senile and the noggin isn’t working how it should and I fully expect for him to have some late Reagan moments and literally make no sense when he’s not reading a script. Just the idea of him not doing his endless rallies of idiots cheering for him will be odd for him and hopefully comical.
                He's already hinted at skipping the debates entirely. He knows he'll get throttled and rather than expose his lunacy to the public in full view contrasted against someone halfway competent they are just going to skip.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

He's already hinted at skipping the debates entirely. He knows he'll get throttled and rather than expose his lunacy to the public in full view contrasted against someone halfway competent they are just going to skip.
                  I guess he’ll hold one person debates at medium sized college basketball arenas where he’ll just say dumb things to his dumb followers and eventually stiff the school and police and city then leave to go play golf at one of his resorts he’ll make the tax payers pay for because this is America in 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

If you think Trump wants to dodge a chance to have a mud slinging contest, I'm pretty sure you haven't been paying attention. He loves that playground bully bullshit. If he is indicating that he wants to avoid it, you can be fairly certain he is baiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

Easy answer. He’ll just start insulting people.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

If you think Trump wants to dodge a chance to have a mud slinging contest, I'm pretty sure you haven't been paying attention. He loves that playground bully bullshit. If he is indicating that he wants to avoid it, you can be fairly certain he is baiting.
                        Yeah. This. He’s never once debated policy. He just insults people and breaks the fourth wall of the debate. I expect more of the same.

Comment

• Tulsi, a name you can trust.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                            Tulsi, a name you can trust.

She's been on fox news more times than on NBC, CNN and MSNBC - yet she claims she's a democrat - Tulsi reminds me of DaCat or Dynasty

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

She's been on fox news more times than on NBC, CNN and MSNBC - yet she claims she's a democrat - Tulsi reminds me of DaCat or Dynasty
                              She is pretty like me.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

I wouldn't know, I don't watch any of those shit networks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X