Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democratic establishment reaches boiling point with Tulsi Gabbard

Tulsi Gabbard trashed the Democratic Party as “not the party that is of, by and for the people,” accused Kamala Harris of trafficking in “lies and smears and innuendo” and attacked Pete Buttigieg as naive.

The Hawaii congresswoman’s presence on the debate stage is becoming a headache for the party as she uses the platform to appeal to isolationists, dissatisfied liberals and even conservatives. She has managed to secure a spot on the debate stage as more mainstream candidates like Sen. Michael Bennet (D-Colo.) and Gov. Steve Bullock (D-Mont.) failed to meet polling and donor thresholds to participate.
    This is part of why I hate Democrats. They treat politics as a game just as much as Republicans do, but they're terrible at playing it. Then they get mad when somebody comes up and points out that they have warts, too. Weird surf cult thing aside, I'm glad that Tulsi still has enough support to remind them that they suck on a national stage.

Honesty in politics is refreshing. Tulsi is like a perfectly cut diamond in a pile of rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post
      Honesty in politics is refreshing. Tulsi is like a perfectly cut diamond in a pile of rocks.
      Why do you care about Tulsi you're a pathetic trump voter.

She's said she'll never run as an independent - lets see how honest she is.

Comment

It will be funny when she jumps out at the Dem leader next year, to see SCTrojan change course and get on her bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Why do you care about Tulsi you're a pathetic trump voter.

She's said she'll never run as an independent - lets see how honest she is.
          Like you would recognize honesty if it punched you in the nose.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

Like you would recognize honesty if it punched you in the nose.
            She said she won't be running as a 3rd party candidate - if she's honest she wont. It's as simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
              It will be funny when she jumps out at the Dem leader next year, to see SCTrojan change course and get on her bandwagon.
              Ive always said, I'd vote for a ham sandwich if it could guarantee a victory against Trump. If Tulsi is the democratic nominee - I'll vote for her. Why is that hard for you to understand?

What is funny is that is that you're voting for Trump if its not Tulsi - amirite?

Comment

Tulsi and Bernie are the only two candidates that have a snowballs chance in hell against Trump. Everyone else will get pimp smacked.

Comment

Tulsi would certainly get a Tsunami of woman and non-idiot votes.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                    Tulsi and Bernie are the only two candidates that have a snowballs chance in hell against Trump. Everyone else will get pimp smacked.
                    Are you fucking nuts? The only person who can beat Trump is Buttigieg but the fucking blacks need to get onboard.

Buttigieg can bash Trump all day with his military service record and make fun of Capt Bone Spurs - that and the ability to speak in complete sentences.

I really don't know why Repubs are so enamoured by Tulsi - there are a few things I like about her but I can't say she's my first choice.
                    Last edited by sctrojan; 11-22-2019, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I’m not saying Trump can’t/won’t win the election, but he isn’t winning PA again no matter who the nominee is. The R’s got absolutely rolled in local elections this year, where they usually win. I’ll make any stupid message board bet on that.

Comment

Tulsi would certainly get a Tsunami of woman and non-idiot votes.
                        If she can get you to vote for the dems instead of Trump - Im all for Tulsi on the ticket as VP.

Comment

If she can get you to vote for the dems instead of Trump - Im all for Tulsi on the ticket as VP.
                          You're just amendment we get another crusty old codger out there to continue to ruin things?

Comment

You're just amendment we get another crusty old codger out there to continue to ruin things?
                            Buttigieg is a crusty old codger? I am not for Bernie or Warren. I used to be for Kamala but she started to play the race card and lost me. I am also a Biden guy but he's too old.

Dream Ticket - Buttigieg/Yang
                            Practical Ticket Buttigieg/Tulsi
                            Nightmare Ticket - Warren/Bernie
                            Last edited by sctrojan; 11-22-2019, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Buttigieg is a crusty old codger? I am not for Bernie or Warren. I used to be for Kamala but she started to play the race card and lost me. Im upset that she's 1/2 dothead and 1/2 black yet she chooses to identify as black rather than dothead. In this country its whites and jews at the top, then dotheads, chinese, mexicans blacks and muslims at the bottom - in that order.
                              Yeah, I thought you were a Warren supporter that would vote for Pete if backed into a corner.

I guess I was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X