Nice try.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

Nice try.
        "You got this weekend lined up Jeff?"

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

"You got this weekend lined up Jeff?"

Oh man, you just exploded Dynasty's head.

Comment

I have no doubt they knew each other socially, but Epstein was banned from Mar-a-lago for something, and they did not seem to have the same cozy relationship as other high profile people. And the ABC clip never mentions trump. I'm sure it would burn their asses if they had stuff on trump and epstein. So sticking to the facts as they have been reported, I repeat the OP that ABC killed the story.

Comment

Dismantle Disney!

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                Dismantle Disney!
                Hey now! I have investments to consider...

Comment

I have no doubt they knew each other socially, but Epstein was banned from Mar-a-lago for something, and they did not seem to have the same cozy relationship as other high profile people. And the ABC clip never mentions trump. I'm sure it would burn their asses if they had stuff on trump and epstein. So sticking to the facts as they have been reported, I repeat the OP that ABC killed the story.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” said Trump in a 2002 New York magazine profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” said Trump in a 2002 New York magazine profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

And? this we knew already. Tell me something new you learned about trump from the ABC leaked video?

Comment

And? this we knew already. Tell me something new you learned about trump from the ABC leaked video?
                      Trump's been known to grab them by the pussy. Walk in on Ms. Teen USA pageants dressing rooms, and who can forget a17yo Ivanka on daddy's lap?

So tell me why you aren't scandalized by all of this?
                      Last edited by sctrojan; 11-05-2019, 03:23 PM.

Comment

We already knew ABC killed the interview too. It was reported by NPR months ago because they (allegedly) couldn’t corroborate the source which was likely an excuse after being pressured to pull it.

Anyone associated with Epstein and his child rape island should burn.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

We already knew ABC killed the interview too. It was reported by NPR months ago because they (allegedly) couldn’t corroborate the source which was likely an excuse after being pressured to pull it.

Anyone associated with Epstein and his child rape island should burn.
                          100% agree.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Trump's been known to grab them by the pussy. Walk in on Ms. Teen USA pageants dressing rooms, and who can forget a17yo Ivanka on daddy's lap?

So tell me why you aren't scandalized by all of this?
                            Even polifact wouldn't touch that one.

But Grabbing pussy was talk....and only a sic fcuk like you fantasizes the trump and his daughter got it on.

Im not scandalized because i'm not a deviant like you appear to be.

Comment

For the record I’m glad this leaked. Fuck Disney and those Royal cunts.

Comment

Working...
                              X