Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

What?
    I hope he's joking, but after dealing with enough Trump supporters, I tend to think that he's somewhat serious. You can't look at this as anything other than Trump trying to find a way to make a little coin on the side. Then again, this entire Presidency has been a giant marketing and shakedown operation for Trump and his people.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
      Someones going to have to explain to me how this is a conflict of interest. The purpose of these meetings is to remind these cunts of their place, and forcing six assholes you routinely insult to sleep in beds you personally own is a fine way to start

#trojanlogic

Comment

Someones going to have to explain to me how this is a conflict of interest. The purpose of these meetings is to remind these cunts of their place, and forcing six assholes you routinely insult to sleep in beds you personally own is a fine way to start
        As others have said, I hope you’re joking. If you’re being serious, you show a profound misunderstanding of the purpose of the G7 Summit. The purpose is not to exert dominance on the other global economic leaders. These “assholes” and “cunts” are our allies. You get that, right? Because, frankly, this post — if serious — might be the most profoundly stupid thing you’ve ever penned.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

It’s about as in your face as you can get when it comes to flouting the emoluments clause as we’ve seen. Sure, the other stuff might be close but not actually a violation... though I suspect they are violations. This? It’s actually unprecedented. On some level I have to ask, “Does this guy WANT to get impeached?” Because, if your goal is getting impeached, you basically do all the things Trump is doing. He’s not even bothering to hide it at this point.
          Its a money grab on the way out.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjew21 View Post
            Funny, I’m going there next week for a convention
            To Doral? I would drop a turd and not flush as a way of showing the middle finger to the president

Comment

As others have said, I hope you’re joking. If you’re being serious, you show a profound misunderstanding of the purpose of the G7 Summit. The purpose is not to exert dominance on the other global economic leaders. These “assholes” and “cunts” are our allies. You get that, right? Because, frankly, this post — if serious — might be the most profoundly stupid thing you’ve ever penned.
              Yes, its a joke.

All the same, we'd be fools to think of these guys as allies anymore. The way they're gleefully succumbing to authoritarianism, we've got maybe ten years left in any meaningful partnership.

Comment

Yes, its a joke.

All the same, we'd be fools to think of these guys as allies anymore. The way they're gleefully succumbing to authoritarianism, we've got maybe ten years left in any meaningful partnership.
                They are succumbing to authoritarianism just the same as we are.

Comment

In fairness, Trump may not be president by June of 2020. So, maybe this works itself out in the wash.

Comment

I can't stop laughing about this.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
                      I can't stop laughing about this.
                      This surprises no one. You clearly don’t give a shit what he does.

Comment

This surprises no one. You clearly don’t give a shit what he does.
                        He hasn't "Done" anything but get everyone's panties in a wad....which is hilarious!

Comment

He hasn't "Done" anything but get everyone's panties in a wad....which is hilarious!
                          Nope. Trump is as pure as the driven snow. Profiting on his position by hosting the G7 at his own property. There’s nothing wrong with that at all.

Did I do it right?

Comment

Only Fresneck is allowed to be this obtuse.

Comment

Nope. Trump is as pure as the driven snow. Profiting on his position by hosting the G7 at his own property. There’s nothing wrong with that at all.

Did I do it right?
                              I'm sorry, did the 2020 G7 happen already? That's so weird.

Comment

I'm sorry, did the 2020 G7 happen already? That's so weird.
                                No. It hasn’t happened yet. So yes, there is time for Trump to admit it’s a bad idea and reverse course. I mean... sure, that’s a thing he’s done approximately zero times while serving as President. But yes... technically it could happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X