Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cease Fire announced by Mikey Pence

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cease Fire announced by Mikey Pence

    LMFAO - the cuck praised Trump for strong leadership - so Trump causes the war, Trump manages to get a ceasefire after begging Erdogan - Nobel, Please!!!

  • #2
    Typical Trump - create a problem where none exists - fix the problem he created - declare victory!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
      LMFAO - the cuck praised Trump for strong leadership - so Trump causes the war, Trump manages to get a ceasefire after begging Erdogan - Nobel, Please!!!
      How did Trump cause a war that started five years before he even took office?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

        How did Trump cause a war that started five years before he even took office?
        I'll give you three reasons how he did it:

        1) He is Orange
        2) He is Man
        3) His is so very Bad

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

          How did Trump cause a war that started five years before he even took office?
          This is true.

          Though it's also true that he's going to praise himself for solving a crisis he helped create.

          And we'll see how long this lasts and/or what we end up giving to Turkey.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

            How did Trump cause a war that started five years before he even took office?
            There was no war before Trump caved into Erdogan's threat to roll his tanks into N. Syria.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

              There was no war before Trump caved into Erdogan's threat to roll his tanks into N. Syria.
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War

              Well, you're a fucking idiot.

              (And yes, it was 8 years, not five. My bad)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Nash View Post

                This is true.

                Though it's also true that he's going to praise himself for solving a crisis he helped create.

                And we'll see how long this lasts and/or what we end up giving to Turkey.
                What we oughta give them is a shitstomping that's about a decade overdue.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War

                  Well, you're a fucking idiot.

                  (And yes, it was 8 years, not five. My bad)
                  There was no war between the Kurds and Turkey - Erdogan just wanted the Kurds killed because they have demanded a separate homeland.

                  The Syrian civil war is between the people who oppose Assad - it's called a civil war because its internal to Syria.

                  You're the fucking idiot - please stick to doing TJOWs and Pac12 Power Rankings - you're good at that. World Politics isn't your thing

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

                    There was no war between the Kurds and Turkey - Erdogan just wanted the Kurds killed because they have demanded a separate homeland.

                    The Syrian civil war is between the people who oppose Assad - it's called a civil war because its internal to Syria.

                    You're the fucking idiot - please stick to doing TJOWs and Pac12 Power Rankings - you're good at that. World Politics isn't your thing
                    Other than the one that's been off and on for the last forty years or so and has been active since 2015.

                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdis...%80%93present)

                    Stick to... fuck, you're not really good at anything on here, are you?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      LMFAO
                      Turkish foreign minister: "This is not a ceasefire"

                      From CNN's Flora Charner
                      Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said the reached agreement between the US and Turkey to suspend military operations in Syria is not a ceasefire.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X