X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FuqMizzou
    replied
    Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
    There you have it folks - Tulsi Gabbard is not running again for her congress seat - she's running as a 3rd party candidate - after she manages to get Trump reelected because morons like Fuq and DSMoney vote for her - she's going to get a cushy job on Fox News

https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAJkMZ6?m=en-u...rID=InAppShare
    This post was paid for by someone and endorsed by Hillary Clinton.

I'd run 3rd party too if she can't make the debates after owning every one on stage and not even getting invited back to the next debate. Your party is clearly rigged, and you're on the take. So you can't be trusted.

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    There you have it folks - Tulsi Gabbard is not running again for her congress seat - she's running as a 3rd party candidate - after she manages to get Trump reelected because morons like Fuq and DSMoney vote for her - she's going to get a cushy job on Fox News

https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAJkMZ6?m=en-u...rID=InAppShare

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    We all owe Hillary Clinton a debt of gratitude - Tulsi is a fucking Russian plant inside the democratic party. No wonder people like Fuq, TTU, DSMoney and Pollaski are so enamoured with her. She's getting a Fox News Gig.

Hillary warned us about Trump and we didn't pay attention - she warned us about Trump's voters and we didn't pay attention. She warned us about the republican party and we didn't pay attention.

Last edited by sctrojan; 10-24-2019, 09:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• md21
    replied

What... the... fuck

Leave a comment:

• md21
    replied
    Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
    I have a knack for spotting quality human beings. I've had this power since I was a kid.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    And you hang out here?

Leave a comment:

• Deschet
    replied
    Is that the female equivalent of you sucking Trump's dick?
    LOL. No. That would be mesmerized. In this case, Hillary simply knows everything about you. Which, oddly enough, would make her a more sympathetic figure. I mean, whatever wrongs she has done in the past would be offset by having to memorize all the mundane details of someone like you.

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied

That thought was paid and brought to you by Hillary. She has you memorized.....

If she were President you'd be kneeling in front of her, hoping she squirted on your dress.
    Is that the female equivalent of you sucking Trump's dick?

Leave a comment:

• FuqMizzou
    replied
    Originally posted by md21 View Post

Why do you like her so much? Never seen you go to bat for any pol or any issue like you are with Tulsi.

Seems to me if you want more Tulsi you should support Bernie because that’s locked in as his VP pick if he makes it through
    I have a knack for spotting quality human beings. I've had this power since I was a kid.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• FuqMizzou
    replied

LMFAO @ you thinking you can think for yourself when what you're being fed about Tulsi is from the Russians
    That thought was paid and brought to you by Hillary. She has you mesmerized.....

If she were President you'd be kneeling in front of her, hoping she squirted on your dress.
    Last edited by FuqMizzou; 10-24-2019, 07:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• md21
    replied
    This election is eye opening how Hillary tried to take a shot at Tulsi and the armed Lemmings like Trojan fell in line.

It's literally sad that 5% of the country can think for themselves.

Why do you like her so much? Never seen you go to bat for any pol or any issue like you are with Tulsi.

Seems to me if you want more Tulsi you should support Bernie because that’s locked in as his VP pick if he makes it through

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    This election is eye opening how Hillary tried to take a shot at Tulsi and the armed Lemmings like Trojan fell in line.

LMFAO @ you thinking you can think for yourself when what you're being fed about Tulsi is from the Russians

Leave a comment:

• FuqMizzou
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ibleed
    replied
    Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

That is pretty funny.
    As much as I want to say "WTF Trump?", I have to admit, the dude knows how to campaign.

Leave a comment:

• ivegostdacityblues
    replied
    Originally posted by ibleed View Post
    Because I didnt want to start a new thread on it.

LMFAO at Biden

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=66483595

That is pretty funny.

Leave a comment:

• TTURedRaider
    replied
    Originally posted by ibleed View Post
    Dont do it TTU. Remember who are are replying to.
    Yeah its not going to matter. But the salient point remains the reason the ambassador was in Benghazi is because Sec. Clinton to finalize the Benghazi post that way she could fly in and announce it. That's why we had people at a post that didn't meet the department's own requirements for security etc.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X