Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nash View Post
    This thread is so full of unnecessary outrage.

Go jack off or something.
    Or jack off on something

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

Why else would he start this thread?

You leftist shitstains aren't exactly hard to figure out, and no amount of intentional vagueness is going to change that.
      First off, I’m not a leftist. Not by a long shot. The problem is that you and those like you aren’t Republicans... at least, in the manner in which Republicans once defined themselves. You’ve moved so far to the right that now, people in the middle all look like leftists from your increasingly rightward vantage point.

Next up, name calling? Calling people “Leftist Shitstains” shows far more outrage on your part than anything I did, which was simply reporting on an event that happened.

In fact, you’re one of the people on here who regularly shows outrage. That fact is incontestable and incontrovertible.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
        I think Pollaski is off his meds again.
        Again, the funniest irony is he’s the one that’s so outraged that he’s calling people names. Remember, this is the same guy who once claimed to have divorced himself from his emotions. Guys who get so worked up that they have to resort to name calling are, by definition, emotional.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

First off, I’m not a leftist. Not by a long shot. The problem is that you and those like you aren’t Republicans... at least, in the manner in which Republicans once defined themselves. You’ve moved so far to the right that now, people in the middle all look like leftists from your increasingly rightward vantage point.

Next up, name calling? Calling people “Leftist Shitstains” shows far more outrage on your part than anything I did, which was simply reporting on an event that happened.

In fact, you’re one of the people on here who regularly shows outrage. That fact is incontestable and incontrovertible.
          Yawn. We've done this exercise before. You can't name a single position that the GOP has gone to the right of where it was 20 years ago.

And my outrage is based in righteous truth. That is also incontestable and incontrovertible.

Comment

Yawn. We've done this exercise before. You can't name a single position that the GOP has gone to the right of where it was 20 years ago.

And my outrage is based in righteous truth. That is also incontestable and incontrovertible.
            Righteous truth? Jesus, do you even listen to the shit coming out of your mouth? You just sound ridiculous. Not to mention the fact that there’s no commonality between calling people shitstains and anything resembling being righteous. You’re just an angry, callow individual. There’s not a whole lot there otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Tools of freedom? LMFAO - what is your AR15 against a trained US Army Ranger with an M16?

Keep hanging on to that old wild west romantic view of freedom - that no longer exists and is necessary in a democracy. Despite how bad Trump is as a president I feel no need to go out and buy a gun to protect myself from Trump's thugs
              You're a fucking moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Wut? I thought this was a joke thread?

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

Wut? I thought this was a joke thread?
                  I wasn’t being serious about it at all. Hence, you didn’t see me screaming about gun violence and what not. Then dude popped a blood vessel and started calling names.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

You're a fucking moron.
                    Hope you die of a gun shot would, hope your kids die of a gsw and hope your dog dies of a gsw

Happy?
                    Last edited by sctrojan; 10-16-2019, 10:58 AM.

Comment

I can. Climate change. Granted this is closer to 30 years ago

https://nsarchive2.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NS...ange-in-1980s/

Comment

Whatever happened with the ozone layer thing, anyway? I remember it being a big deal for awhile and now nobody talks about it.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                          Whatever happened with the ozone layer thing, anyway? I remember it being a big deal for awhile and now nobody talks about it.
                          Evidently it has closed since Bill Clinton banned CFCs. Or did you not know?

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Evidently it has closed since Bill Clinton banned CFCs. Or did you not know?
                            Uh. He didn’t ban CFCs.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                              Rumors of blind sheep—the increased radiation was thought to cause cataracts—and increased skin cancer stoked public fears. “It’s like AIDS from the sky,” a terrified environmentalist told Newsweek’s staff. Fueled in part by fears of the ozone hole worsening, 24 nations signed the Montreal Protocol limiting the use of CFCs in 1987.

These days, scientists understand a lot more about the ozone hole. They know that it’s a seasonal phenomenon that forms during Antarctica’s spring, when weather heats up and reactions between CFCs and ozone increase. As weather cools during Antarctic winter, the hole gradually recovers until next year. And the Antarctic ozone hole isn’t alone. A “mini-hole” was spotted over Tibet in 2003, and in 2005 scientists confirmed thinning over the Arctic so drastic it could be considered a hole.

Each year during ozone hole season, scientists from around the world track the depletion of the ozone above Antarctica using balloons, satellites and computer models. They have found that the ozone hole is actually getting smaller: Scientists estimate that if the Montreal Protocol had never been implemented, the hole would have grown by 40 percent by 2013. Instead, the hole is expected to completely heal by 2050.

Read more: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/scien...8XdZHS8gt0e.99
                              Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! http://bit.ly/1cGUiGv
                              Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                                Rumors of blind sheep—the increased radiation was thought to cause cataracts—and increased skin cancer stoked public fears. “It’s like AIDS from the sky,” a terrified environmentalist told Newsweek’s staff. Fueled in part by fears of the ozone hole worsening, 24 nations signed the Montreal Protocol limiting the use of CFCs in 1987.

These days, scientists understand a lot more about the ozone hole. They know that it’s a seasonal phenomenon that forms during Antarctica’s spring, when weather heats up and reactions between CFCs and ozone increase. As weather cools during Antarctic winter, the hole gradually recovers until next year. And the Antarctic ozone hole isn’t alone. A “mini-hole” was spotted over Tibet in 2003, and in 2005 scientists confirmed thinning over the Arctic so drastic it could be considered a hole.

Each year during ozone hole season, scientists from around the world track the depletion of the ozone above Antarctica using balloons, satellites and computer models. They have found that the ozone hole is actually getting smaller: Scientists estimate that if the Montreal Protocol had never been implemented, the hole would have grown by 40 percent by 2013. Instead, the hole is expected to completely heal by 2050.

Read more: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/scien...8XdZHS8gt0e.99
                                Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! http://bit.ly/1cGUiGv
                                Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

Sounds like it all worked out.

Comment

Working...
                                X