Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video of Trump killing media and opponents

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Video of Trump killing media and opponents



    https://youtu.be/QJ6ZR3MXV1M

    Apparently, this video was, in some capacity, shown at a Trump conference, as the details, though still unconfirmed, line up.


    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/13/u...ump-video.html

  • #2


    allsome

    Comment


    • #3
      I’d like to see Trump do that much aerobic activity for that long.

      Comment


      • #4
        Kingsman is a very underrated movie.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
          Kingsman is a very underrated movie.
          Yeah. I figured out about halfway through that that was the movie they used.

          Comment


          • #6
            Its just not as good without "Freebird".

            Comment


            • #7
              Oh boo hoo media elite.

              and LMFAO at the Mitt Romney part

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Deschet View Post

                Yeah. I figured out about halfway through that that was the movie they used.
                It took you that long?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

                  It took you that long?
                  Lay off, man. You have any idea how hard it is to deduce proper context when you're busy being outraged?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

                    Lay off, man. You have any idea how hard it is to deduce proper context when you're busy being outraged?
                    I’m at the level when Obama wore a tan suit outraged. What a dark day for our country.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ibleed View Post
                      Oh boo hoo media elite.

                      and LMFAO at the Mitt Romney part
                      I wish someone makes a video of Pelosi killing Trump, Fox News, Breitbart, Jim Jordan, Gaetz, McConnell, Rubio, and the entire republican establishment.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Fresneck View Post


                        allsome
                        You would find it allsome - you're a trump voter.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Trump people are an off bunch.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
                            Trump people are an off bunch.
                            Both sides of that coin are entertaining...Not for any positive reason.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

                              Both sides of that coin are entertaining...Not for any positive reason.
                              True, hardcore SJW’s are pretty annoying and crazy.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X