Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fort Worth Officer Kills Woman In Her Bedroom In Response To 'Open Structure Call'

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

"Hey robber, wait right there while I reload these shots"
    Don't revolvers hold 6 bullets? How many shots do you need to kill someone?

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
      Don't revolvers hold 6 bullets? How many shots do you need to kill someone?
      I don't know I have never shot one. I wouldn't want to have to reload it in a gun fight.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

Are ypu being obtuse on purpose, or are you just ignorant? A no knock warrant is a situation where police recieve information about theblocation of a dangerous felon and normal warrant serving is deemed to hazardous. To serve it, the essentially break into your house without announcing themselves. You know, sort of how swat acts when entering a place where they believe an active hostage situation is taking place. So yeah, they're essentially the same thing in action if not intent. One involves police breaking down a door without announcing themselves to arrest someone, the other involves police breaking down a door without announcing themselves because they're trying to arrest someone. Only difference is the act which brought police to the house in the first place.

So, what's the difference between swatting someone (purposefully sending someone to wrong address for nefarious purposes) and sending police to wrong address o . No knock when the end result is an innocent person is dead?
        I meant in terms of victims/body count. They don't compare.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

I meant in terms of victims/body count. They don't compare.
          I'm still not following your logic. No knock warrsnt to wrong address is the exact same thing as a swatting. Police raid a house they weren't supposed to because of bad information. What does body count have to with that scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

I'm still not following your logic. No knock warrsnt to wrong address is the exact same thing as a swatting. Police raid a house they weren't supposed to because of bad information. What does body count have to with that scenario.
            You brought up victims in your first response to me. That's why I'm talking about victims. Victims = bodies. Which when you look at both scenarios , one has a much higher body count than the other. I wasn't the one trying to compare the scenarios, you were.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

You brought up victims in your first response to me. That's why I'm talking about victims. Victims = bodies. Which when you look at both scenarios , one has a much higher body count than the other. I wasn't the one trying to compare the scenarios, you were.
              Jesus dude. If both scenarios are essentially identical, then there is no difference in their body counts. If a truck and a car are traveling to same location, and both run out of gas before they get there, does the mpg difference between the two matter?

F4P tried to make it appear that this was an all too common occurrence and it only affects black people. In the last year, I can think of two welfare checks that resulted in deaths. One victim was black and one was white. Does that really sound like an epidemic the black community is facing?

Comment

Working...
              X