Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fort Worth Officer Kills Woman In Her Bedroom In Response To 'Open Structure Call'

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Yeah. Because people with guns inside their house wouldn’t get those stickers. Jesus, your logic is piss poor.
    Its like a baby on board sticker - doesn't mean that there is a baby on board - just a warning to other drivers - keep your distance.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

How many deaths from swatting have we seen? I know of 1 off the top of my head (gamer douche).
      At least 2 bonafide swatting deaths. There are probably a dozen cases or more of no knock warrants being served on the wrong house and someone getting injured or killed though, pretty much the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

At least 2 bonafide swatting deaths. There are probably a dozen cases or more of no knock warrants being served on the wrong house and someone getting injured or killed though, pretty much the same thing.
        So 2 cases vs a few dozen is almost the same? Not seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Funny. This kind of thing typically doesn’t happen in rich white neighborhoods. But what do I know.
          How do you know it wasn’t a rich black neighborhood? You racist pig

Comment

Originally posted by Shamster View Post
            The fuck?

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

So 2 cases vs a few dozen is almost the same? Not seeing it.
              Are ypu being obtuse on purpose, or are you just ignorant? A no knock warrant is a situation where police recieve information about theblocation of a dangerous felon and normal warrant serving is deemed to hazardous. To serve it, the essentially break into your house without announcing themselves. You know, sort of how swat acts when entering a place where they believe an active hostage situation is taking place. So yeah, they're essentially the same thing in action if not intent. One involves police breaking down a door without announcing themselves to arrest someone, the other involves police breaking down a door without announcing themselves because they're trying to arrest someone. Only difference is the act which brought police to the house in the first place.

So, what's the difference between swatting someone (purposefully sending someone to wrong address for nefarious purposes) and sending police to wrong address o . No knock when the end result is an innocent person is dead?

Comment

Any we all agree anyone who calls in a swatting should be jailed for life?

Comment

All police officers should be required to have a college degree.

Comment

Its fucked up...no one should be making excuses for the cop. A fucking welfare check ended a persons life.

Comment

Arrested on murder charges.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
                        Arrested on murder charges.
                        I think this is an over reach perpetuated by the false narrative of officers killing black people because of their skin color alone. Murder, by definition, implies malice ir intent. I'm not even sure he intentionally fired his weapon. It, based on my experience with firearms, does not look like an intentional act. This is most definitely a homicide that should result in the ifficer being charged, I just feel murder is not the correct charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamster View Post

Because it's in Fort Worth?

Comment

Turns out Atatiana Jefferson took out a gun from her purse and pointed it at the window - Im glad that stupid bitch is dead. I feel bad for the white cop. He feared for his life. The only mistake he made is he didn't ID himself as police but that wasn't going to stop Ms Jefferson from pulling a gun.

Serves you rght for having a gun in your purse. This is what happens when you own a gun - you get killed. People who don't own guns don't get shot for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

I think this is an over reach perpetuated by the false narrative of officers killing black people because of their skin color alone. Murder, by definition, implies malice ir intent. I'm not even sure he intentionally fired his weapon. It, based on my experience with firearms, does not look like an intentional act. This is most definitely a homicide that should result in the ifficer being charged, I just feel murder is not the correct charge.
                              Disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by md21 View Post
                                All police officers should be required to have a college degree.
                                Okay, I’m listening. Why?

Comment

Working...
                                X