Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fort Worth Officer Kills Woman In Her Bedroom In Response To 'Open Structure Call'

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Worth Officer Kills Woman In Her Bedroom In Response To 'Open Structure Call'

A white police officer fired through the window of a black woman's home early Saturday and killed her after responding to a call that a neighbor placed about an open front door, authorities in Fort Worth, Texas, say.

Around 2:25 a.m., officers responded to an "open structure call" made by a neighbor to the police department's nonemergency number. Inside the home, Atatiana Jefferson, 28, and her 8-year-old nephew were playing video games.[

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/13/76989...structure-call

Keep your does shut and locked. You never know who's out there.

what in the literal fuck

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
      what in the literal fuck
      Agreed. A welfare check that didn't approach the front door and announce themselves...Just stupid, it was a non-emergency call. You knock amd see if someone comes to the door. It's not like it was a domestic dispute or warrant call.

Of course now, because it was a white cop and black victim, race is going to be the primary factor, instead of...you know...the poor training and all.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

Agreed. A welfare check that didn't approach the front door and announce themselves...Just stupid, it was a non-emergency call. You knock amd see if someone comes to the door. It's not like it was a domestic dispute or warrant call.

Of course now, because it was a white cop and black victim, race is going to be the primary factor, instead of...you know...the poor training and all.
        It's funny. I don't post most of these that I see because I know you guys get so butt hurt when there's a black victim.

Comment

I blame black parenting.

Comment

I guess Rambo was checking the perimeter first and working up the courage to identify himself as police.

Comment

Funny. This kind of thing typically doesn’t happen in rich white neighborhoods. But what do I know.

Comment

https://youtu.be/839XoPYAHP0

Surprised he has a breakdown so soon, but pretty much my opinion on this as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Funny. This kind of thing typically doesn’t happen in rich white neighborhoods. But what do I know.
                  What, cops showing up and shooting a homeowner for no reason? I guess you're not familiar with swatting. Most of those victims, yeah, they're white.

Comment

I get being a police officer isn't an easy job and they have to worry about getting shot. But they really need to stop shooting and killing people in their own homes in DFW.

Comment

What, cops showing up and shooting a homeowner for no reason? I guess you're not familiar with swatting. Most of those victims, yeah, they're white.
                      Swatting is a touch different than a standard well fare call.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Swatting is a touch different than a standard well fare call.
                        In terms of this, it's really not. It's a cop tesponding to a call and being egregiously incompetent. This lady did nothing wrong, and is a victim of sheer incompetence verging on homicidal negligence. The cop needs to be charged with Manslaughter. I don't think he acted with malice aforethought, hell I don't even think he meant to fire the single shot, which doesn't merit a murder charge. Unfortunately, because of the race of the victim, the narrative will be racist cop murders black woman.

Anybody with a modicum of intelligence and rational thought can see this wasn't murder. That won't be the narrative though. Just like any number of other instances where a POC is killed by police. Damn the evidence, it was pure murder because police are racist.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
                          I get being a police officer isn't an easy job and they have to worry about getting shot. But they really need to stop shooting and killing people in their own homes in DFW.
                          So this can be squarely blamed for the fact that citizens are armed in this country. If the police were certain that people didn't have firearms most encounters would be as simple as dealing with the cops in England or France

Its probably safer to put a "No Guns Here" sticker on your door so that the cops don't shoot you.
                          Last edited by sctrojan; 10-14-2019, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Its probably safer to put a "No Guns Here" sticker on your door so that the cops don't shoot you.
                            Yeah. Because people with guns inside their house wouldn’t get those stickers. Jesus, your logic is piss poor.

Comment

How many deaths from swatting have we seen? I know of 1 off the top of my head (gamer douche).

Comment

Working...
                              X