Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alleged whistleblower had relationship with joe Biden?

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daCat View Post

It's plenty clear now.
    tyvm
    If you want to change that, I'm on board. But I can promise that you're going to want to think long and hard about the secondary effects.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post
      If only Trump didn’t ask a foreign leader for help investigating a political rival, this would be a non-issue. Also, this is purely speculative, as the identity of the whistleblower is not known. Therefore, open speculation that he accompanied Biden to Ukraine is ludicrous at best.

Also, you’re source is a tabloid owned by Fox, and one in which they float their wackier theories — basically, stuff that doesn’t meet the journalistic standards of FoxNews — which, is a pretty low bar.

So, nicely done. We award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
      Say what you want about the NY Post, they have THE funniest headlines of any publication, anywhere.

Comment

This is what happens when you let Texans out of Texas.

Comment

They screwed up again when they were sending talking points to Dynasty and Fox News.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...emocrats-again

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
            They screwed up again when they were sending talking points to Dynasty and Fox News.

From what I'm hearing, that is not what really happened. Let's wait for all the facts to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

From what I'm hearing, that is not what really happened. Let's wait for all the facts to come out.
              In all fairness, I think anyone with a brain knew these would be the talking points. If I’m an opposing counsel, I’m going to try and discredit the witness. They’re just expanding this to discredit their political rivals. I guess it’s nice to see the talking points spelled out, but didn’t we all know this would be the strategy concerning a hostile witness?

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

There's a mole in the WH - you don't "accidentally" send your opponent the play book a second time

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

Why wait when you can just ask Dynasty?

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

There's a mole in the WH - you don't "accidentally" send your opponent the play book a second time
                    Yeah. Trump’s ship has plenty of leaks. I’m convinced there are people working for him who are doing so to prevent him from achieving his vision for the country.

Comment

Working...
                    X