Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alleged whistleblower had relationship with joe Biden?

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daCat View Post

There is a huge stench surrounding the Bidens and certain Ukrainians. I would like to know why.
    Okay. What do you think happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Okay. What do you think happened?
      Young Biden got paid 50k per month for .... what?

I have no idea what happened. I could speculate, but I would prefer honest answers.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

Clear signs Democrat Derangement Syndrome.
        I thought you were better than this. Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

I thought you were better than this. Thanks for clearing that up.
          Anytime, bud...but didn’t you just have a post citing Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Comment

It's good to know that Trump's priorities are Turkey, worrying about Biden, Twitter, and then fixing issues in the country.

Comment

There is a huge stench surrounding the Bidens and certain Ukrainians. I would like to know why.
              Please be more specific. Unless you're a cop, having something that you vaguely don't like about somebody is not grounds for prosecution. I'd love for there to be a scandal that forces Biden out of the race, but this doesn't even include an allegation of wrongdoing.

Comment

Young Biden got paid 50k per month for .... what?

I have no idea what happened. I could speculate, but I would prefer honest answers.
                To have the same name as the US VP at the same time as the company was attempting to have its assets unfrozen by British banks. It turned out unnecessary because they were unfrozen due to a letter by a Ukrainian prosecutor. That prosecutor was later fired, in part, due to pressure placed on the Ukrainian government by a US VP.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

Anytime, bud...but didn’t you just have a post citing Trump Derangement Syndrome?
                  Read the posts and see if you can understand the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Please be more specific. Unless you're a cop, having something that you vaguely don't like about somebody is not grounds for prosecution. I'd love for there to be a scandal that forces Biden out of the race, but this doesn't even include an allegation of wrongdoing.
                    I take it you didn't read the followup. And what I want is an investigation. That should come next, regardless what the media says about these matters.
                    Last edited by daCat; 10-11-2019, 03:12 PM.

Comment

I take it you didn't read the followup. And what I want is an investigation. That should come next, regardless what the media says about these matters.
                      An investigation into what?

Comment

An investigation into what?
                        Geezus dude..... Read above.

Comment

Geezus dude..... Read above.

To have the same name as the US VP at the same time as the company was attempting to have its assets unfrozen by British banks. It turned out unnecessary because they were unfrozen due to a letter by a Ukrainian prosecutor. That prosecutor was later fired, in part, due to pressure placed on the Ukrainian government by a US VP.
                          What else do you want to see investigated?
                          ​​​​​​

Comment

What else do you want to see investigated?
                            ​​​​​​
                            Biden's son with zero experience, being paid 50k / month.

Comment

Biden's son with zero experience, being paid 50k / month.
                              He was hired because he was named Biden. I don't know how to make this any more clear for you. There was attempted corruption on the part of Burisma. However, there is no law against family members of elected officials trading in on their name in foreign countries.

Comment

He was hired because he was named Biden. I don't know how to make this any more clear for you. There was attempted corruption on the part of Burisma. However, there is no law against family members of elected officials trading in on their name in foreign countries.
                                It's plenty clear now.
                                tyvm

Comment

Working...
                                X