Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alleged whistleblower had relationship with joe Biden?

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alleged whistleblower had relationship with joe Biden?

https://nypost.com/2019/10/10/whistl...-house-report/
    So, now the CIA guy was worked professionally with Joe Biden while he was Veep?
    im sure it’s fine. Nothing to see here. Move alone.
    Last edited by DynastyFSU2; 10-11-2019, 05:58 AM.

If only Trump didn’t ask a foreign leader for help investigating a political rival, this would be a non-issue. Also, this is purely speculative, as the identity of the whistleblower is not known. Therefore, open speculation that he accompanied Biden to Ukraine is ludicrous at best.

Also, you’re source is a tabloid owned by Fox, and one in which they float their wackier theories — basically, stuff that doesn’t meet the journalistic standards of FoxNews — which, is a pretty low bar.

So, nicely done. We award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

I know I was about to post this because who isn’t reading the NY Post at 6am on a Friday?

Comment

Dyanasty - "I'm going to wait until we have all the facts"

Also Dynasty - "WHISTLEBLOWER WAS ACTUALLY BLOWING BIDEN. PROOF ON PAGE 6!!!"

Comment

This just shows you how desperate he is to believe Trump is innocent. If you need to resort to using a tabloid to cast doubt on the whistleblower, which more or less relies on the basic assumption that this person “might” have worked with Biden, and to then offer that up as evidence that he was a friend/fan of Biden, well... that’s just really, really dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post
            This just shows you how desperate he is to believe Trump is innocent. If you need to resort to using a tabloid to cast doubt on the whistleblower, which more or less relies on the basic assumption that this person “might” have worked with Biden, and to then offer that up as evidence that he was a friend/fan of Biden, well... that’s just really, really dumb.
            The guy across the street from me is in the secret service and was on Biden's detail.

He's definitely part of the deep state conspiracy, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

The guy across the street from me is in the secret service and was on Biden's detail.

He's definitely part of the deep state conspiracy, right?
              Yep. Definitely. If you’ve ever met Biden, you’re a part of it. Shit, I think if you’ve ever met someone who’s met someone who’s met someone who’s met someone who’s met someone who has met Biden, you’re part of the Deep State as well. Six degrees of Deep State separation.

Comment

It's interesting to note the same people so eager to convict Trump are also the same people eager to exonerate Biden.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post
                  It's interesting to note the same people so eager to convict Trump are also the same people eager to exonerate Biden.
                  Calling out Dynasty's dumbshittery =/= exonerating Biden.

Comment

No. If Biden did something wrong, he will need to answer for it. He will certainly be held to task for this in the debates. He needs to address this if he has any hope of being trusted, much less elected.

That being said, the only people who are saying Biden did anything wrong are Trump and his loyalists. Ukraine has said they have no evidence of wrongdoing by either Biden or his son. Trump is the guy sending his personal lawyer to root around the globe for evidence. That has to give you cause to distrust his motives.

So, unless there is material evidence that proves Biden is guilty, there’s nothing from which he needs to be exonerated. If there is such evidence, then yes, Biden needs to withdraw from the race.

Comment

Exonerate Biden for what? What is the accusation here? That he may have worked with an unknown person while in the White House?

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                        I know I was about to post this because who isn’t reading the NY Post at 6am on a Friday?
                        NY Post = Washington Times which are not to be confused with NY Times and Washington Post

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

NY Post = Washington Times which are not to be confused with NY Times and Washington Post
                          Actually, that’s a bad analogy. The New York Post is literally a right wing tabloid. While I hate the Washington Times, it’s a bit more credible in the fact that not even they would use some of the questionable nonsense put out by the New York Post.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Exonerate Biden for what? What is the accusation here? That he may have worked with an unknown person while in the White House?
                            There is a huge stench surrounding the Bidens and certain Ukrainians. I would like to know why.

Comment

There is a huge stench surrounding the Bidens and certain Ukrainians. I would like to know why.

Clear signs Democrat Derangement Syndrome.

Comment

Working...
                              X