Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

Wolf! he cried for the 100th time and then complains that nobody listens.
    Don't blame us that the wolves have taken over the town and elected one of their own mayor.

John Kelly came to Vindman's defense yesterday and now Trump is attacking him, calling him a loser, a know-nothing and even invoking his wife's private conversations (supposedly) to attack him.

The guy is every bit as terrible as us filthy never-Trumpers say and you are just pretending not to see the wolves in the street because the boy sounding the alarm is a registered Democrat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Ok, boomer.

Get back on the porch, pup.

Comment

• What I think is funny is daCat is invoking a story where there were actually wolves coming and the townsfolk ignored the boy because they had a bias against him.

Like, do you even know what that story ended up being about? All of the sheep were eaten. So wake up and realize Trump is currently eating sheep.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
          What I think is funny is daCat is invoking a story where there were actually wolves coming and the townsfolk ignored the boy because they had a bias against him.

Like, do you even know what that story ended up being about? All of the sheep were eaten. So wake up and realize Trump is currently eating sheep.
          I'm impressed. You even spin fairy tales.

Comment

I'm impressed. You even spin fairy tales.
            Is "spin" the new "if you can't see it, I can't help you"?

Comment

Is "spin" the new "if you can't see it, I can't help you"?
              It's what you do. With. every. single. topic.

Comment

It's what you do. With. every. single. topic.
                I present the facts and you complain about spinning.

How am I spinning the fairly tale? You brought it up and I just provided the full story. The wolves ate the sheep. Is that spinning?

Comment

• Trump now leveraging travel bans that affect New Yorkers to coerce them into dropping lawsuits against his family's businesses. Keep in mind, every investigation thus far has yielded fraudulent and/or criminal activity.

Comment

• Wow. So I didn't even understand what was happening. Apparently last week, Trump banned all citizens of the state of New York from participating in Global Entry.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/10/n...entry-ban.html

LOL WTF? So the State AG sues his organization and he retaliates by banning its citizens from obtaining global entry? The 4th largest state in the union?

How did this news skip by me? This guy is a firehose of corruption.

Edit: to add, fuck the Electoral College. If this was Pennsylvania there is zero chance he does this.

Comment

Wow. So I didn't even understand what was happening. Apparently last week, Trump banned all citizens of the state of New York from participating in Global Entry.

LOL WTF? So the State AG sues his organization and he retaliates by banning its citizens from obtaining global entry? The 4th largest state in the union?

Edit: to add, fuck the Electoral College. If this was Pennsylvania there is zero chance he does this.
                      Sure. He only does this sort of thing to states he knows that he’ll never win and which his base also hates. Trump, the guy who branded himself as THE New York Elite, has convinced his base he is not what he has always claimed to be. It’s surreal.

Comment

Wow. So I didn't even understand what was happening. Apparently last week, Trump banned all citizens of the state of New York from participating in Global Entry.

Trumps base doesn’t even know what Global Entry is because they’re scared of the others anyway. It just pisses libs off by inconveniencing their travel plans though yet another completely unethical move by Dolt 45.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

Trumps base doesn’t even know what Global Entry is because they’re scared of the others anyway. It just pisses libs off by inconveniencing their travel plans though yet another completely unethical move by Dolt 45.
                          GLOBAL ENTRY IS JUST A WAY FOR THE GLOBALISTS TO IMPORT THE MOOSLIMS AND DANGEROUS THUGS FROM AFRICA AND MEXICO TO COME HERE, TAKE OUR JOBS, AND PERSECUTE WHITE CHRISTIANS. DON'T FALL FOR THIS FALSE FLAG RUSE. ALSO, THIS IS BEING DONE BY THE ELITE JEWS. BUT NOT FROM ISRAEL, BECAUSE THEY'RE DIFFERENT.

Comment

I had to google it just now, and I openly laughed. So basically, like TSA pre-check, it’s a bullshit system created to allow certain people to circumvent security measures that are totally necessary?

Its all so tiresome. Glad I don’t have to fly much anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I had to google it just now, and I openly laughed. So basically, like TSA pre-check, it’s a bullshit system created to allow certain people to circumvent security measures that are totally necessary?

Its all so tiresome. Glad I don’t have to fly much anymore.

“Certain people” are low risk travelers who got background checks and fingerprints taken to confirm they’re low risk. Customs can still stop you if look like a shadeball. I have global entry and still have been asked random questions by random TSA people walking by, just to see if I was being shady.

Comment

“Certain people” are low risk travelers who got background checks and fingerprints taken to confirm they’re low risk. Customs can still stop you if look like a shadeball. I have global entry and still have been asked random questions by random TSA people walking by, just to see if I was being shady.
                                I think you’re missing my point, so allow me to elaborate.

I should not have to go through all of the shit that I do to board an airplane and fly to Florida or California or whatever. I’m an American citizen with no criminal record or history of violence. Want me to prove my identity and run my info through a database? Happy to oblige, but this whole stand in line, strip down, and play the hokey pokey while wondering if my asshole is going to get fingered shit is ridiculous and completely unnecessary. The fact that people are going out of their way and paying for the “privilege” of avoiding that just goes to show how fucking weak and compliant people really are.

But hey, dats jus me doe

Comment

Working...
                                X