Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

LOL!

I'm a conservative you dumb fuck. Never denied that. Always claimed it. By saying what you just said says plenty about yourself however. And you used to claim being conservative.

Munch on that numb nuts.
    I always thought he claimed to be a moderate.

Comment

LOL!

I'm a conservative you dumb fuck. Never denied that. Always claimed it. By saying what you just said says plenty about yourself however. And you used to claim being conservative.

Munch on that numb nuts.
      You're a conservtive who says you didn't vote for Trump in 2016 and said you wont vote for him in 2020 - yet you come here supporting Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

You're a conservtive who says you didn't vote for Trump in 2016 and said you wont vote for him in 2020 - yet you come here supporting Trump
        Calling people out for having TDS is not the same as supporting. But I doubt explaining this to an all or nothing dipshit such as yourself is a waste of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

I always thought he claimed to be a moderate.
          Uh, no.

Comment

Calling people out for having TDS is not the same as supporting. But I doubt explaining this to an all or nothing dipshit such as yourself is a waste of time.
            There's no TDS if Trump just stopped tweeting and ran his presidency like normal presidents do.

The fact that right after Mueller he leaned on Ukraine and right after Ukraine he leaned on Barr and Justice Dept and NSC to get his way.

That's what thugs do. If you think that's TDS go fuck off

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
              There's no TDS if Trump just stopped tweeting and ran his presidency like normal presidents do.

The fact that right after Mueller he leaned on Ukraine and right after Ukraine he leaned on Barr and Justice Dept and NSC to get his way.

That's what thugs do. If you think that's TDS go fuck off
              You TDS people have been impeaching Trump since before he took the oath. It's probably a good thing for you ( and Trump) that being an asshole isn't against the law. You fuck off.

Comment

You TDS people have been impeaching Trump since before he took the oath. It's probably a good thing for you ( and Trump) that being an asshole isn't against the law. You fuck off.
                Yes because he fucking said horrible things about immigrants the day he slithered down the escalator - he's been a horrible person to Hillary - his rallies was tinged with white supremacy - take our country back from those brownies and coloured people - so yeah he's been on our hit list to be removed from day -1 - he has never tried to reach out to the dems. Not a single policy was democrat friendly.

Obama reahed out to repubs - he kept Gates on the job. He had a bunch of repubs on his cabinet. He reached out to the repubs only to have McConnell plot his one term presidency on the day of his inauguration in 2009. GTFO man

Comment

LOL!

Munch on that numb nuts.
                  Hate to break it to you but there is absolutely nothing "conservative" about Trump or his presidency. So slobbering up to him and excusing every single thing he does as "But Obama!!!" makes you a partisan hack. Just own it like Dynasty has. Stop being a bitch about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Hate to break it to you but there is absolutely nothing "conservative" about Trump or his presidency. So slobbering up to him and excusing every single thing he does as "But Obama!!!" makes you a partisan hack. Just own it like Dynasty has. Stop being a bitch about it.
                    There are conservatives and there are people who just hate Democrats. Several posters here are the former and daCat is very much the latter.

As for Trump - he's conservative on regulations and taxes and judges. That's a lot but it's also about it. He's not a conservative on foreign policy, the military, rule of law, fiscal restraint, family values, religious values, or the "honor" of the office.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

If you don't want me to opine on Obama, stop bringing him up. And show me where I brag on Trump. This should be good.

How about you stop making up shit to justify attacking me. It's not about me dipshit. And it wouldn't be about you if you weren't such a disingenuous turd.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

There are conservatives and there are people who just hate Democrats. Several posters here are the former and daCat is very much the latter.

As for Trump - he's conservative on regulations and taxes and judges. That's a lot but it's also about it. He's not a conservative on foreign policy, the military, rule of law, fiscal restraint, family values, religious values, or the "honor" of the office.
                        I'm not a big fan of Republicans either. And as far as Trump goes, I like a few of his policies, but mostly, as I've said many times, he spends money like a drunken Democrat, which I fucking hate.

What you dumbasses don't get, is that every time you, the media, and the Democratic asshat leadership go after Trump for silly shit it makes you look just as crass and belligerent as Trump and worse, it puts him in a sympathetic light which INCREASES his poll numbers (thus his popularity) and also increases his chances for re-election.

Open your fucking eyes.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of Republicans either.

What you dumbasses don't get, is that every time you, the media, and the Democratic asshat leadership go after Trump for silly shit it makes you look just as crass and belligerent as Trump and worse, it puts him in a sympathetic light

Comment

• TIL firing and seeking disciplinary action against a decorated Army veteran for complying with a Congressional subpoena and not committing perjury is "silly shit".

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
                              TIL firing and seeking disciplinary action against a decorated Army veteran for complying with a Congressional subpoena and not committing perjury is "silly shit".
                              Wolf! he cried for the 100th time and then complains that nobody listens.

Comment

If you don't want me to opine on Obama, stop bringing him up. And show me where I brag on Trump. This should be good.

How about you stop making up shit to justify attacking me. It's not about me dipshit. And it wouldn't be about you if you weren't such a disingenuous turd.
                                Ok, boomer.

Comment

Working...
                                X