Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

As long as heartlanders like you shop at Walmart and demand cheap shit - china will be our overlords.

Trump is about to drop trou to the chinese and completely capitulate - so much for your boy who sez it like he seez it.
    Without knowing the numbers, I’m guessing there are as many Walmart stores in California than there are throughout the Heartland, just off population density alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Without knowing the numbers, I’m guessing there are as many Walmart stores in California than there are throughout the Heartland, just off population density alone.
      This is a decade old but you'ld be right.

http://reclaimdemocracy.org/walmart-stores-state/

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

This is a decade old but you'ld be right.

http://reclaimdemocracy.org/walmart-stores-state/
        Update on June 17, 2019
        • The total number of Walmart stores in the USA is 4,960.

Comment

The only thing I get from Walmart is an occasional oil change since it is close.

Comment

“Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney acknowledged Thursday afternoon that the Trump administration held up U.S. military aid to Ukraine in part because of the president’s request for that country to investigate a Democratic National Committee server.”

“Did [Trump] also mention to me, in the past, the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. No question about that. But that’s it. And that’s why we held up the money. . . . The look back to what happened in 2016 certainly was part of the thing that he was worried about in corruption with that nation. And that is absolutely appropriate.”

Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t that the crux of this entire issue? Mulvaney still asserts that this had nothing to do with investigating Biden. Thankfully, Trump has already provided us with multiple requests to foreign governments to investigate Biden. A blind toddler could follow this trail.

Comment

Walmart is the best. Screw overpriced American made low quality products. I’ll take cheap Chinese shit allllllll day long!

Comment

Mulvaney admits quid pro quo

https://www.kyma.com/news/national-w...quo/1133169814

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                  And immediately began walking it back. I was shocked he admitted to it. I guess he decided to roll the dice. But, soon thereafter, the administration started backtracking. This is classic Trump administration. Say something out loud, and then say that the thing you said wasn’t what you said. Mulvaney has the unenviable job of trying to spin all of Trump’s questionable decisions as being normal. The guy never should have been in that room. He was out of his depth, got frustrated, and had what amounts to his Col. Jessup moment.

The question now is, will Republicans accept the fact that Mulvaney just admitted that there was a quid pro quo — the very same point his boss has vehemently denied and the central issue in the impending impeachment — or will they accept the ham-fisted fiction given in the hours immediately following Mulvaney’s curious admit all and “get over it” response.

Comment

Mulavey was trying to explain something that is clear to most of us about money we give to other countries. It’s always for something.
                    the news here is that he was talking about a March delay, concerning a new government. And y’all are acting like this had something to do with the July 25th phone call.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
                      Mulavey was trying to explain something that is clear to most of us about money we give to other countries. It’s always for something.
                      the news here is that he was talking about a March delay, concerning a new government. And y’all are acting like this had something to do with the July 25th phone call.
                      Well done. You’ve just repeated the walked-back talking points. I said a blind toddler could connect these dots but apparently I shot too high.

The truth is coming out, day by day and week by week. The guy is corrupt. It’s painfully obvious to anyone who is not Trump’s dick barnacle.

Comment

Good ol' Cuck Dynasty will believe just about anything the administration spews out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post
                          Good ol' Cuck Dynasty will believe just about anything the administration spews out.
                          “About” anything? I’ve never seen him disagree with anything Trump has said.

Comment

Erdogan says Turkey will take necessary steps against Trump’s ‘disrespectful’ letter

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9161626.html

The world no longer respects America. Thanks Obama.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                                Erdogan says Turkey will take necessary steps against Trump’s ‘disrespectful’ letter

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9161626.html

The world no longer respects America. Thanks Obama.

Do you mean to say world leaders don’t like being talked to as if they’re 1990’s Atlantic City subcontractors? Shocking!

Comment

Working...
                                X