Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

So a lot like Fast and Furious, or the IRS scandal, etc.

It's the same game, just different players.
    Link to where decorated military and career state dept people came forward to show how one sided the IRS was for looking into teabaggers filing bogus 501 (c) (4)s ?

I feel sorry for your family this thanksgiving - grandpa DaCat is off spouting conspiracy theories again

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Shut up Trump voter - don't you have a MAGA rally to attend or a "Read the transcript" t-shirt to buy from trump2020.com?
      I wish you could see how retarded you look.

Comment

I wish you could see how retarded you look.
        Then why do you come here constantly defending Trump?

Comment

Then why do you come here constantly defending Trump?
          This is where your team politics fail. I can be critical of the idiocy demonstrated by the Democrats without being a Trump fan. Which I am in no uncertain terms, not. You people that say shit like this show your lack of depth. So go bleat with the rest of your like minded sheep.

Comment

This is where your team politics fail. I can be critical of the idiocy demonstrated by the Democrats without being a Trump fan. Which I am in no uncertain terms, not. You people that say shit like this show your lack of depth. So go bleat with the rest of your like minded sheep.
            You're a team player for Trump - so why do you keep trying to claim you're not? Why do you keep attacking the democrats for trying to impeach him on serious abuse of power if you're not a Trump fan? If you're not a Trump fan you should be able to see abuse of power. Its just that simple

Comment

I think he said that if it was not for him - the Chinese would have rolled over the HK protesters in 10 minutes.
              https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...rce=reddit.com

Comment

Clueless...
                You posted a video from a conspiracy theorist that argued the viewers are too stupid to understand a basic train of thought and I'm the clueless one?

Thanks for the nostalgia though. I thought I'd check in here on a slow Friday afternoon and I forgot what it was like to attempt to reason with a rock.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

You posted a video from a conspiracy theorist that argued the viewers are too stupid to understand a basic train of thought and I'm the clueless one?

Thanks for the nostalgia though. I thought I'd check in here on a slow Friday afternoon and I forgot what it was like to attempt to reason with a rock.
                  Your inability to have a discussion with someone who disagrees with you without insults and innuendos really isn't my fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

So guilty until proven innocent again, huh?
                    Again. You’re conflating legal statute with impeachment. Just have Trump allow all his people he’s instructed not to testify to testify.

Comment

• Exclusive: Giuliani associate willing to tell Congress Nunes met with ex-Ukrainian official to get dirt on Biden

Comment

• The CEO of Ukraine’s state-owned gas and oil company Naftogaz said on Friday that he would be willing to provide testimony to U.S. federal prosecutors currently investigating Rudy Giuliani’s foreign business dealings in the region.

“I will with a high likelihood be invited to testify in this case,” Naftogaz of Ukraine CEO Andriy Kobolyev said in an interview with Time. “If I am called, I would be willing to come and testify.”
                        https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...rudy-giuliani/

Comment

• Oh. That’s interesting.

Comment

Exclusive: Giuliani associate willing to tell Congress Nunes met with ex-Ukrainian official to get dirt on Biden

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
                                Putin: “I love it when a plan comes together...”

Comment

Working...
                                X