Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just like Jordan

Comment

I think the appropriate thing for LeBron to say would have been: "Man, why in the fuck would you say that while I'm over there?"

Comment

Not sure what LeBron had to gain here...there is no real good answer from him, especially while in China. If I were him, I would have given them the "im just here so I don't get fined" treatment.

Comment

Well. Good thing that being pro-communism is being decried by both sides tonight.

Look at LeBron, healing the country one uninformed stupid interview/tweet at a time

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Why can’t we just take the short term economic disaster and starve Winnie out of power already? I’m sick of these clowns puffing their chest out in pride while holding millions hostage at gun point.

China makes all your favorite major game consoles, Tencent owns a huge stake in Epic (fortnite)

You gonna boycott those?

Comment

I'm going to disregard any political comments Lebron makes from here on out believing he wasn't really educated on the things he's commenting on.

Originally posted by md21 View Post
              China makes all your favorite major game consoles, Tencent owns a huge stake in Epic (fortnite)

You gonna boycott those?
              I don't really like Fortnite, PUGB, or League of Legends.

Globalization is not spreading American democracy but seems to be working out alright for Chinese authoritarianism.
              Last edited by TTURedRaider; 10-14-2019, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

I don't really like Fortnite, PUGB, or League of Legends.
                And if you did?

Point is when push comes to shove all we’re willing to do is fire off a few angry posts or tweets.

Comment

Comment

And if you did?

Point is when push comes to shove all we’re willing to do is fire off a few angry posts or tweets.
                    I would stop playing them and buying them. I was thinking about getting the new Gears of War but not going to now.

I'm willing to do a little more than angry posts and tweets. I can go without.
                    Last edited by TTURedRaider; 10-14-2019, 11:51 PM.

Comment

LeFraud being LeFraud again. Some things never change.

Comment

And if you did?

I don't care if Tencent owns the company, but I do care about the degree of censorship allowed in America by the American branch of the company.

Comment

Originally posted by Gyle View Post
                          Just like Jordan

Commies buy sneakers too.

Comment

You gonna boycott those?
                            I don’t play Fortnite lol.

Comment

And if you did?

LeBron is a global icon with an estimated net worth of $450 million. If that’s not “fuck you” money/status, then I don’t know what is.

Comment

Originally posted by boomie View Post
                                Well. Good thing that being pro-communism is being decried by both sides tonight.

Look at LeBron, healing the country one uninformed stupid interview/tweet at a time

Not one...not two...not three......Dumbass tweets

Comment

Working...
                                X