Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by md21 View Post

Sure you can support both. Do I think you actually do? No.
    Please locate the post where I have ever expressed support for a communist regime. Hell, find one where I haven’t outright condemned one. Surely in the... 10585 posts I have on this account and thousands on others it has to be somewhere, right?

Ah who am I kidding? Clearly you know more about what I think and believe than I do, why should you let a little thing like no evidence supporting your claim get in your way?

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Please locate the post where I have ever expressed support for a communist regime. Hell, find one where I haven’t outright condemned one. Surely in the... 10585 posts I have on this account and thousands on others it has to be somewhere, right?

Ah who am I kidding? Clearly you know more about what I think and believe than I do, why should you let a little thing like no evidence supporting your claim get in your way?
      Sure, I just searched. Nothing from you on HK before this thread.

Comment

Sure, I just searched. Nothing from you on HK before this thread.
        Was there any threads on HK prior to this thread? In case you haven’t noticed, I only start maybe one thread every few months if that.

Did you skip over all of the ones where I criticized communism? Pretty sure I’ve written a few posts about that.

Comment

Was there any threads on HK prior to this thread? In case you haven’t noticed, I only start maybe one thread every few months if that.

Did you skip over all of the ones where I criticized communism? Pretty sure I’ve written a few posts about that.
          I searched posts for “hong kong” not just thread titles. And if no one started a single thread in 6 months that speaks more to my point. I did find a post from Spartan from 2014 which doesn’t surprise me.

I was thinking of searching a similar situation like the Catalan protests a few years ago but who are we kidding there.

Comment

I searched posts for “hong kong” not just thread titles. And if no one started a single thread in 6 months that speaks more to my point. I did find a post from Spartan from 2014 which doesn’t surprise me.

I was thinking of searching a similar situation like the Catalan protests a few years ago but who are we kidding there.
            But earlier in the thread you said you stand with Hong Kong, and this post seems to imply you didn’t mention it either before now. Weird. I guess you’re lying too.

Comment

But earlier in the thread you said you stand with Hong Kong, and this post seems to imply you didn’t mention it either before now. Weird. I guess you’re lying too.
              Right, so my position is consistent. If I didn’t have a strong take before this I’m not going to demand an NBA player have one either.

Comment

Right, so my position is consistent. If I didn’t have a strong take before this I’m not going to demand an NBA player have one either.
                But I mean, you just said you stand with Hong Kong but you never brought it up before... which is what you were criticizing me for...

Oh wait, I forgot! You hold other people to different standards than you do yourself. I guess this whole LeBron going to LA thing really worked out for you, didn’t it? He’s duplicitous liberal, you’re a duplicitous liberal, he’s a hypocrite, you’re a hypocrite. I’m honestly happy for you, it’s rare that people get an opportunity to cheer for athletes that truly exemplify their values.

Comment

But I mean, you just said you stand with Hong Kong but you never brought it up before... which is what you were criticizing me for...

Oh wait, I forgot! You hold other people to different standards than you do yourself. I guess this whole LeBron going to LA thing really worked out for you, didn’t it? He’s duplicitous liberal, you’re a duplicitous liberal, he’s a hypocrite, you’re a hypocrite. I’m honestly happy for you, it’s rare that people get an opportunity to cheer for athletes that truly exemplify their values.
                  You’re just lashing out like a child now. You’re the one who asked me to dig through your posts. Sorry this troll didn’t work out for you.

Comment

You’re just lashing out like a child now. You’re the one who asked me to dig through your posts. Sorry this troll didn’t work out for you.
                    That’a boy. Now call me a liar.

Comment

That’a boy. Now call me a liar.
                      Never said that either, but if the shoe fits...

Comment

Never said that either, but if the shoe fits...
                        Sorry, I skipped ahead a few posts. This isn’t our first rodeo.

Comment

• Can someone alert me when md finally makes a coherent point in this thread? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash View Post
                            Can someone alert me when md finally makes a coherent point in this thread? Thanks in advance.
                            Cliff's Notes version: We need to appease people who make our LeBron 23 jerseys or they might start tainting the yellow paint with lead.

Comment

• Speaking of taints.

Comment

• The U.S. Senate unanimously passed legislation on Tuesday aimed at protecting human rights in Hong Kong amid a crackdown on a pro-democracy protest movement, drawing condemnation from Beijing.
                                https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN1XT2VR

Hey. Those idiots actually did a thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X