Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

I didn't vote for him last time and I'm notvoting for him this time. Probably not voting at all, unless Tulsi, Mayor Pete, or Yang are on the ballot. Fuck Pocahontas, Warren, Biden, and Harris...they'll be just as bad for this country domestically as Trump is foreign policy wise.
    I am in total agreement with you on Pete and Yang - I'll also take Biden but lets face it all of the dems are still better than Trump

Comment

• The situation seems very confusing and Trump doesn’t seem to help matters.

Reading those articles is like looking at a John Madden playbook.

Comment

• Actually I can see the logic in Trump pulling out.

The Kurds were never at war with Assad. So let Assad +Russia + Kurds take on Turkey. Except if Turkey gets 55-19ed then we would have to step in and protect them as they are a NATO ally

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
          Actually I can see the logic in Trump pulling out.

The Kurds were never at war with Assad. So let Assad +Russia + Kurds take on Turkey. Except if Turkey gets 55-19ed then we would have to step in and protect them as they are a NATO ally
          And that’s why it’s confusing to me. Who should we be backing? There seems to be a gazillion opinions on the matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shamster View Post

And that’s why it’s confusing to me. Who should we be backing? There seems to be a gazillion opinions on the matter.
            Well there was a fragile peace - a stalemate if you will. We should have backed the Kurds for helping with the fight for ISIS. But then again fuck everybody in that part of the world including Israel

Comment

We backed the Kurds because they were fighting ISIS. Turkey, while a NATO ally, is a bit problematic under Edrogen. He’s a strongman. He purchases weapons from both us and Russia, in spite of our pressuring him not to do so. Russia maintains strong ties to both Assad and Turkey. Which is why this current situation is problematic, as it all plays for a net win for Putin. He’s the big winner.

Comment

• So, Trump today said the PKK is “in many ways worse than ISIS”.

The guy is just a flat out piece of shit.

Comment

• "Dont be a tough guy, don't be a fool"

Trump actually wrote that in a letter to Erdogan. LMFAO @ this 6 year old.

Comment

"Dont be a tough guy, don't be a fool"

Trump actually wrote that in a letter to Erdogan. LMFAO @ this 6 year old.

My 12 year old writes better letters than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trojan's wrong. Kurds and Syria government are not

Belligerents

1.) Syrian Arab Republic and allies - Assad, Syrian Military, Pro-Government Militias, Russia, Iran, Hezbollah and other foreign Shia militias.

2.) Rojava - SDF aka Kurds and their allies which used to include us.

3.) Turkey and its proxies - Turkey, Turkey backed Free Syrian Army, Ahrar al-Sham (Islamist and Salafist previous allied with Al-Nusra Front(al-Qaeda in Syria) Al-Nusra Front (al-Qaeda in Syria). and Sham Legion (Islamist affiliated with Muslim Brotherhood of Syria).

4.) ISIS

Originally posted by md21 View Post
                      So, Trump today said the PKK is “in many ways worse than ISIS”.

The guy is just a flat out piece of shit.
                      Basically repeating Turkish government propaganda.

God Erdogan punked him.
                      Last edited by TTURedRaider; 10-16-2019, 07:49 PM.

Comment

I love the "I'll call you later" line.

The transcripts of the phonecall would be priceless

Comment

It’s particularly funny that he repeatedly uses the word deal. Even as President, he’s still concerned with branding.

Comment

I love the "I'll call you later" line.

The transcripts of the phonecall would be priceless
                            Yeah. I’m actually shocked he didn’t follow that up with XOXO.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

God Erdogan punked him.
                              Yeah. Trump is just all sorts of stupid. I don’t think there is a single world leader who actually respects him. They might feign it. But yeah... no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

It’s particularly funny that he repeatedly uses the word deal. Even as President, he’s still concerned with branding.
                                Trump thinks he's dealing with Middle Eastern merchants - so you gotta bargain - Erdogan starts at 1000, Trump starts at 100 - Erdogan comes down to 900 - Trump says DEAL!!

Comment

Working...
                                X