Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

What the Kurds really need is a formally recognized nation of their own.
    Which is unfortunately almost virtually impossible to do without creating a massive geopolitical shit-tsunami.

Our best chance would have been breaking up Iraq after we conquered it in 2003.

Comment

GOP REP. LIZ CHENEY TELLS FOX NEWS TURKEY INVADED SYRIA BECAUSE DEMOCRATS LAUNCHED IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY AGAINST TRUMP

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

Stop being obtuse.
        So Im not the only person on this board who never understands Fresneck's posts

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
          As far as Syria goes- we don't need to protect the Kurds. We just need to give the Kurds the means to protect themselves, along with perhaps a bit of air cover. They're kind of a badass people and they don't need nor want us nannying them.

Everyone else in the region can get immolated, for all I care.
          You're a fucking idiot - stick to doing Pac12 weekend writeups and TJOW. You're good at that. Looking at geopolitical situations isn't your thing bro.

Comment

I see bipolar edits are still en vogue

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
              I see bipolar edits are still en vogue
              clearly not even english speakers like Deschet or Hookems understands what you mean - so its just not me

Comment

Comment

LMFAO

Comment

Fact checking Trump's claim that Kurds are releasing ISIS prisoners on purpose

....Kurds may be releasing some to get us involved. Easily recaptured by Turkey or European Nations from where many came, but they should move quickly. Big sanctions on Turkey coming! Do people really think we should go to war with NATO Member Turkey? Never ending wars will end!

FUCK THIS GUY - seriously
                    Last edited by sctrojan; 10-14-2019, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• Under fire for abrupt Syria pullout, Trump imposes higher tariffs on Turkey

That sure will make Edrogan quiver in his boots.

Comment

• US troops express anger at Trump's Syria policy: 'We betrayed' the Kurds

Hope DSmoney, Fresneck OUgijoe and Geno (our board military people) don't vote for this piece of shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                          US troops express anger at Trump's Syria policy: 'We betrayed' the Kurds

Hope DSmoney, Fresneck OUgijoe and Geno (our board military people) don't vote for this piece of shit.
                          I didn't vote for him last time and I'm notvoting for him this time. Probably not voting at all, unless Tulsi, Mayor Pete, or Yang are on the ballot. Fuck Pocahontas, Warren, Biden, and Harris...they'll be just as bad for this country domestically as Trump is foreign policy wise.

Comment

• Turkey's President Erdogan snubbed a meeting with Pence and Pompeo over Syria, and said he will only deal directly with Trump

https://www.businessinsider.com/syri...-trump-2019-10

So now the Turkish President gets to make demands of us. I get it though he knows how to work Trump so why even meet with Pence or Pompeo.

Comment

• Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

I didn't vote for him last time and I'm notvoting for him this time. Probably not voting at all, unless Tulsi, Mayor Pete, or Yang are on the ballot. Fuck Pocahontas, Warren, Biden, and Harris...they'll be just as bad for this country domestically as Trump is foreign policy wise.
                              I thought Warren was Pocahontas? Unless, there’s two of them now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

I thought Warren was Pocahontas? Unless, there’s two of them now!
                                She is, I meant to put Warren in parentheses for Trojans sake.

Comment

Working...
                                X