Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

He pulled our troops out, setting the stage for all of this.
    uhh...

okay

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

uhh...

okay
      Okay. You’re saying that our decision to move our troops out of the same region just attacked by Turkey has nothing to do with the fact that Turkey just attacked said region? I just want to understand your thinking on this.

Comment

Okay. You’re saying that our decision to move our troops out of the same region just attacked by Turkey has nothing to do with the fact that Turkey just attacked said region? I just want to understand your thinking on this.
        That's not what I'm saying. The comment I initially highlighted was a bit too simple, but fits the narrative you all wish to place upon a continuation of decades-long policy.

Comment

That's not what I'm saying. The comment I initially highlighted was a bit too simple, but fits the narrative you all wish to place upon a continuation of decades-long policy.
          Stop being obtuse.

Comment

Okay. On that point, I agree.

Comment

I’m not saying that’s his reason. Just saying that, at this point, nothing would surprise me. Is there anything he does that shocks you at this point? What can he do that, for you, would be a bridge too far? Is there anything?
              2 things would satisfy me.

1: Actual proof of breaking the law.
              2: End the double standard displayed in each of these new allegations.

Comment

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/1...ion.mazars.pdf

Comment

ISIS families attempt to escape camp in northeast Syria

Nobody saw that coming. Shocking!

Comment

https://www.businessinsider.com/syri...strike-2019-10

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9153796.html

Sounds like things are shaping up nicely.

Comment

US forces say Turkey deliberately 'bracketing' American troops with artillery fire in Syria

https://www.smh.com.au/world/middle-...13-p5305z.html
                      Turkey’s Erdogan threatens to release millions of refugees into Europe over criticism of Syria offensive

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/10/turk...criticism.html

Comment

Trump has delivered what Russia wants in Syria — at zero cost — and 'Putin likely can't believe his luck'

Comment

LMFAO at the Kurds now joining forces with the Syrian Army and the Russians to take on Turkey.

US will now be forced to protect Turkey and the rest of NATO are gonna sit back and say we paid our dues America go fuck yourself this time.

Remember Turkey shot down a Russian Jet and Putin hasn't forgotten that.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                            To give you guys an example of what a good impression looks like, check out Will Farrell’s Bush. He looks far less like him than Baldwin does Trump, but it’s way funnier and more convincing because he doesn’t try too hard.
                            Carvey's HW and Hartman's Clinton were also very well done.

As was Chase's Ford.

Comment

As far as Syria goes- we don't need to protect the Kurds. We just need to give the Kurds the means to protect themselves, along with perhaps a bit of air cover. They're kind of a badass people and they don't need nor want us nannying them.

Everyone else in the region can get immolated, for all I care.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                                As far as Syria goes- we don't need to protect the Kurds. We just need to give the Kurds the means to protect themselves, along with perhaps a bit of air cover. They're kind of a badass people and they don't need nor want us nannying them.

Everyone else in the region can get immolated, for all I care.
                                What the Kurds really need is a formally recognized nation of their own.

Comment

Working...
                                X