Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
    They will all withdraw if they were to be told Fresneck is about to get there and wreck shit.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    You seem to be a fan of Fresneck.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
      I honestly would love to see someone ask Elizabeth Warren etc about this.

Exactly. I know its complicated but they really should get their own state.
      Why not any other republican?

You do know there are repubs running to primary Trump

Comment

Kurds lived in British and French colonies.

Comment

Comment

Ahh, I always wonder if Trump has guys scouting his shots into the woods who throw the balls back onto the fairway.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Ahh, I always wonder if Trump has guys scouting his shots into the woods who throw the balls back onto the fairway.
              I can pretty much guarantee you that he takes a Mulligan on every shot outside the fairway.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

I can pretty much guarantee you that he takes a Mulligan on every shot outside the fairway.
                Then, drives his cart up on the putting green.

Comment

Kurds lived in British and French colonies.
                  So you are saying they didn't help us in the Civil War, right?

/Trump

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

So you are saying they didn't help us in the Civil War, right?

/Trump
                    There were the Zouves who left France after the fall of the July monarchy. They were drawn from Berbers and other minorities who fought the Ottoman empire. I can't say for sure if any of them were Kurdish, though.

Comment

There were the Zouves who left France after the fall of the July monarchy. They were drawn from Berbers and other minorities who fought the Ottoman empire. I can't say for sure if any of them were Kurdish, though.
                      It's a safe assumption

Comment

Heh. Now Trump wants to mediate the very same humanitarian crisis that he was complicit in creating. He literally knew this was going to happen. So much for his unmatched wisdom. A kid with a middle school history class under his belt would likely have the wisdom to see this was going to happen. But fuck it; they didn’t help us at Normandy.

That is, unless mediating this crisis was his plan in the first place. That’s a cynical view of the events transpiring in Syria with the Kurds. But, if there’s one man who’s cynicism, narcissism and nihilism know no bounds, it’s Trump. So, while shocking, it wouldn’t shock me to learn he created this situation in order to be the hero that makes it go away.

Comment

Heh. Now Trump wants to mediate the very same humanitarian crisis that he was complicit in creating. He literally knew this was going to happen. So much for his unmatched wisdom. A kid with a middle school history class under his belt would likely have the wisdom to see this was going to happen. But fuck it; they didn’t help us at Normandy.

That is, unless mediating this crisis was his plan in the first place. That’s a cynical view of the events transpiring in Syria with the Kurds. But, if there’s one man who’s cynicism, narcissism and nihilism know no bounds, it’s Trump. So, while shocking, it wouldn’t shock me to learn he created this situation in order to be the hero that makes it go away.
                          The very definition of TDS.

Comment

lulz wut

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

lulz wut
                              He pulled our troops out, setting the stage for all of this.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

The very definition of TDS.
                                I’m not saying that’s his reason. Just saying that, at this point, nothing would surprise me. Is there anything he does that shocks you at this point? What can he do that, for you, would be a bridge too far? Is there anything?

Comment

Working...
                                X