Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

Pelosi and McConnell are in agreement against him on this as well. If everybody is against him maybe just maybe it's him who is wrong?

He's not even pulling out of Syria ending deployments and "bringing the troops home." He's just adjusting our forces so Turkey can kill our allies who fought ISIS in Syria for us. I struggle to find any sort of logic to this.
    One could easily rewrite that as, "He's just adjusting back to the norm of allowing Turkey to kill Kurds when they want, as the previous three administrations, NATO, and the UN all did."

But, that wouldn't align with any agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

so is there anybody you like who does a good impression of Trump?
      Honestly, no. I’m kind of let down by the sheer lack of quality impressions, because it doesn’t seem like it would be that hard to do. Most of it is appearance, after that, you just have to act like a retard who thinks too highly of himself with a NY accent.

My biggest issue with Baldwin’s impression is that he over exaggerates Trump’s quirks. Puffs out his lips too much, uses his hands too much, leaves his mouth hanging open on punchlines, just a lot of little problems. I think if he actually had to try and someone cared to coach him, he could improve dramatically in a very short period of time. Impressions are meant to be exaggerations to a certain extent, but he crosses that line by like 800 yards every time he does it.

Comment

To give you guys an example of what a good impression looks like, check out Will Farrell’s Bush. He looks far less like him than Baldwin does Trump, but it’s way funnier and more convincing because he doesn’t try too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

One could easily rewrite that as, "He's just adjusting back to the norm of allowing Turkey to kill Kurds when they want, as the previous three administrations, NATO, and the UN all did."

But, that wouldn't align with any agenda.

True. Also the Kurds are not monolithic since you have Iranian, Iragi, Syrian, and Turkish Kurds with various political parties. You have the KNC, PYD, PKK, KDP, PUK, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Honestly, no. I’m kind of let down by the sheer lack of quality impressions, because it doesn’t seem like it would be that hard to do. Most of it is appearance, after that, you just have to act like a retard who thinks too highly of himself with a NY accent.

My biggest issue with Baldwin’s impression is that he over exaggerates Trump’s quirks. Puffs out his lips too much, uses his hands too much, leaves his mouth hanging open on punchlines, just a lot of little problems. I think if he actually had to try and someone cared to coach him, he could improve dramatically in a very short period of time. Impressions are meant to be exaggerations to a certain extent, but he crosses that line by like 800 yards every time he does it.
            Yeah. I don’t think he’s trying to be subtle. I agree, he over-exaggerates it. But, I’m guessing that’s on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Yeah. I don’t think he’s trying to be subtle. I agree, he over-exaggerates it. But, I’m guessing that’s on purpose.
              It has to be on purpose, but it’s fucking lazy and it drives me insane. Just imagine how awesome the Trump bits could be if he tried harder.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

To be fair, Baldwin is every bit as much a turd as Trump is. So he shouldn't have to work very hard to get it right.

Comment

And Turkey is already invading Kurdistan....

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
                    Yep. This is not going to end well.

Comment

So according to my Twitter feed combined attack Turkey from the North and Russia from the South. Also two suspected ISIS attacks (suicide bomber) and grenade attack in Raqqa.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
                        Yeah...Stoked to fly there this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Yep. This is not going to end well.
                          This is not going to pick up where it left off well.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

To be fair, Baldwin is every bit as much a turd as Trump is. So he shouldn't have to work very hard to get it right.

Comment

They will all withdraw if they were to be told Fresneck is about to get there and wreck shit.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                                They will all withdraw if they were to be told Fresneck is about to get there and wreck shit.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                                Fuck, I hope so...I have some suits to get made with a short timeline, so any hiccup is gonna' hinder my R&R style

Comment

Working...
                                X