Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you voted for Trump and still defend him...

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you voted for Trump and still defend him...

I have no respect for you. As a matter of fact I think dog shit is more respectable. Thanks for supporting this joke of a “leader” we have who is destroying the beauty of America as well as the economy.

The economy isn’t destroyed, but don’t let a little thing like the truth stop you from going on a tantrum.

Comment

Horns likes little boys.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
        The economy isn’t destroyed, but don’t let a little thing like the truth stop you from going on a tantrum.
        Talk to the farmers they'll tell you how much welfare they need.

Comment

Also I don’t forgive you either. So good on Botham Jeans brother. I can’t be that forgiving. Republicans have murdered this country.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
            Talk to the farmers they'll tell you how much welfare they need.
            Farmers have always been on welfare. Fucking dead beats.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjew21 View Post
              Also I don’t forgive you either. So good on Botham Jeans brother. I can’t be that forgiving. Republicans have murdered this country.
              An atheist retard that hates his own people isn’t big on forgiveness? Say it isn’t so!

Comment

Forsaking forgiveness and openly talking about murder.... not very zen.

In fact.... it's quite....

Comment

This'll get more people on your side.

Comment

Originally posted by boomie View Post
                    This'll get more people on your side.

To be fair if you still support Trump at this point you’re not switching anyway. There’s no point in trying to switch those people.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjew21 View Post
                      I have no respect for you. As a matter of fact I think dog shit is more respectable. Thanks for supporting this joke of a “leader” we have who is destroying the beauty of America as well as the economy.
                      I didn't vote for Hillary or Trump, and I won't vote for Biden, Warren, or Trump either.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

I didn't vote for Hillary or Trump, and I won't vote for Biden, Warren, or Trump either.
                        Why are you not voting? If you don't care, leave this country, let some Guatemalan or Honduran take your place - they are dying to become US citizens and vote

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                          It's about to be. The warning signs are there, I'm amazed that the economy has managed to not slide into recession, despite Trump doing everything possible to make it happen. Whether it was a tax plan that did little to nothing for most Americans, to him picking stupid trade wars that hurt huge swaths of the economy, Trump has made it his business to do the exact opposite of what competent economists would suggest. It's almost like Trump is intentionally trying to short America. It's almost like there's an angle that would benefit him and his cronies. I wouldn't be shocked if there was, because no one can have such a bad understanding of basic economic concepts.

Comment

LMFAO

USA TODAY: Fox News analyst Andrew Napolitano says Trump's Ukraine call was both criminal and impeachable.

Comment

It’s sad that people who call themselves Americans, let alone Conservatives or Christians, can support this guy. They do so, I believe, because of a few reasons. First, they expect to get something out of it. Specifically: money, power and judges. But also, in many cases, their livelihoods. For them, it’s worth the price of the Faustian bargain.

Likewise, many voted for him out of frustration with an establishment that has, for years, marginalized them. This ranges from coal miners to pastors. For all the overtures from the Establishment Right towards religious conservatives, they more or less used them for their votes while delivering, essentially, nothing. For all the talk by Democrats (and Republicans) that they care about people in the rust belt, it all amounted to lip service.

Trump at least pandered to them. Was he lying? For the most part, yes. But, for some, he’s given them what they desired most. His tax policies delivered financial windfall to the 1%. He’s been actively stacking the courts with conservative judges. He’s crippling Obama-era environmental policies. And yes, he’s trolled the libz mercilessly, giving to some their pound of flesh.

There are two Americas with vast differences in culture. There’s the one in which I live... and, there’s the one in which much of rest of our country lives. The divide has been growing for decades. This is how we get a guy like Trump.

Somehow, we have to find a way to come together and listen to each other. To respect each other. That’s how you beat Trump. It’s the one thing that I think legitimately scares him.

Comment

Working...
                              X