Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel chair Shiff, story begins to fall apart

So whistleblower informed Shiff’s committee first...before going to the IG. Shiff didn’t inform the republicans on the committee, of the complaint.

Anything else you want to tell us Shiff?

They got him!

Comment

Another dumb Dynasty thread with no link.

Comment

Look Nash, I’m not your google. By not posting a link, I’m encouraging you to seek the information. Im not asking you to only consider the source I found.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
          So whistleblower informed Shiff’s committee first...before going to the IG. Shiff didn’t inform the republicans on the committee, of the complaint.

Comment

Look Nash, I’m not your google. By not posting a link, I’m encouraging you to seek the information. Im not asking you to only consider the source I found.
            You're not encouraging shit. You're a lazy fucking poster that regurgitates opinions that align with your worldview without one checking facts. So when you get a raging boner listening to talk radio, you can come on here and parrot their points, but there's no source for you to link. You also post shit as fact, without links, again, that end up being completely false, or at best misleading.

So how about you show your sources if you don't want to be ridiculed as a brainless partisan hack?

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

You're not encouraging shit. You're a lazy fucking poster that regurgitates opinions that align with your worldview without one checking facts. So when you get a raging boner listening to talk radio, you can come on here and parrot their points, but there's no source for you to link. You also post shit as fact, without links, again, that end up being completely false, or at best misleading.

So how about you show your sources if you don't want to be ridiculed as a brainless partisan hack?
              yawn.

Comment

yawn.
                Wipe the drool off of your face.

Comment

Like that bullshit Iran story from your twitter source? We sought, it was bullshit. As usual.

Comment

Why does the Whistleblowers story even matter, when Trump, on the White House Lawn, on camera, said he wanted the Ukraine and China to investigate Joe Biden?

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

Why does the Whistleblowers story even matter, when Trump, on the White House Lawn, on camera, said he wanted the Ukraine and China to investigate Joe Biden?
                      It doesn’t matter if the whistleblower’s story is legit, just if he didn’t follow the technical protocols. Come on man. You know this.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

He was just joking to stir you liberals up!

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

He was just joking to stir you liberals up!
                          Yeah we should not take the president of the US at his word. Only when he signs EOs do they actually mean a thing

Like when Obama said you can keep your doctor or 56 states. Did Obama sign anything that actually said the US would have 56 states or anything in the AcA that says you can keep your doctor?

No silly repub!
                          Last edited by sctrojan; 10-07-2019, 10:03 PM.

Comment

There is nothing funnier in this country than watching these two parties go at it. They literally have their unparented kids going at it on the streets of Portland because they were too busy with Fox and CNN to parent them and allowed colleges to do it.

There is enough information out there to understand that two parties aren't good for progress.....

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                              There is nothing funnier in this country than watching these two parties go at it. They literally have their unparented kids going at it on the streets of Portland because they were too busy with Fox and CNN to parent them and allowed colleges to do it.

There is enough information out there to understand that two parties aren't good for progress.....
                              What's your solution?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Working...
                              X