Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deschet View Post
    No. He’s still the favorite to win. Largely because of cucks like you. Guys who are his dick-barnacle. Guys who excuse everything. Just because. Trump.
    He's still the favorite to win because the democrats can't nominate someone who will beat him. The candidate that would stand the best chance is accused of being a alt right troll and syria sympathizer.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

He's still the favorite to win because the democrats can't nominate someone who will beat him. The candidate that would stand the best chance is accused of being a alt right troll and syria sympathizer.
      As much as I'd want her to, she wouldn't win because she's not Christian. The candidate with the best chance is the one who can generate the most energy. That was Sanders in 16. I don't know if anyone is this time. Maybe Yang?

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

His base is Dynasty, DaCat, iBleed, Riker - c'mon just on this board there are more people anti trump than pro and this is a conservative board - most of America is liberal. Don't be scared of 25% of Americans like Dynasty.
        The chasm between your brain and reality is as deep and wide as the Grand Canyon.

Comment

then why would you make such an asinine comment as we lose no matter who wins? Are you suggesting that the person who beats trump is going to be worse than Trump?
          No I'm suggesting that both parties are massive failures, so no one wins. It's amazing that people 250 years ago could forsee that, but people today can't understand it.

https://www.history.com/news/foundin...arties-opinion
          Last edited by FuqMizzou; 10-03-2019, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Gambling is a sin, dynasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

As much as I'd want her to, she wouldn't win because she's not Christian. The candidate with the best chance is the one who can generate the most energy. That was Sanders in 16. I don't know if anyone is this time. Maybe Yang?
              I think you meant to say because Hinduism is a meme religion.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

No I'm suggesting that both parties are massive failures, so no one wins. It's amazing that people 250 years ago could forsee that, but people today can't understand it.

https://www.history.com/news/foundin...arties-opinion
                We have a problem to fix now - either you're part of the solution or part of the problem. there's no in-between solution. The forefathers in fact couldn't foresee the future - because if they had - they wouldn't have allowed the 2nd amendment. So your reverence for people living 250 years ago is misplaced in the 21st century
                Last edited by sctrojan; 10-04-2019, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

The chasm between your brain and reality is as deep and wide as the Grand Canyon.
                  My reality is born out each day - from Day 1 I've been against Trump and now more and more of you have come over to my side. You and Dynasty will be left alone on an island holding an umbrella when the shit comes down on you

Comment

Explain why you would choose Trump over Biden? Biden has a double digit lead over Trump in most polls. - but Im interested in your vote - knowning what you know now about Trump why would you still vote for this guy other than Go Red Team.
                    Last edited by sctrojan; 10-04-2019, 06:39 AM.

Comment

My reality is born out each day - from Day 1 I've been against Trump and now more and more of you have come over to my side. You and Dynasty will be left alone on an island holding an umbrella when the shit comes down on you
                      You're an idiot.

Comment

Explain why you would choose Trump over Biden? Biden has a double digit lead over Trump in most polls. - but Im interested in your vote - knowning what you know now about Trump why would you still vote for this guy other than Go Red Team.
                        Did I say I will choose trump? Pretty sure I've made it clear I'm not voting this time unless Tulsi is on the ballot. The rest of the candidates are the same to me.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                          Gambling is a sin, dynasty.
                          I will ask forgiveness on sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

I will ask forgiveness on sunday.
                            Please do.

Comment

You already did this bet after Obama and you still came back, LOL.

No incentive to bet.

Comment

Did I say I will choose trump? Pretty sure I've made it clear I'm not voting this time unless Tulsi is on the ballot. The rest of the candidates are the same to me.
                                So you want other people to vote for Democrats and vote out Trump so that your precious conscience remains intact?

Basically you tacitly support Trump because you're not actively voting for the Dems unless they put Tulsi on the ticket. You know full well that 3rd party candidates have no shot even coming close to forcing a 3 way runoff by preventing any party from reaching 270
                                Last edited by sctrojan; 10-05-2019, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X