Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amber Guyger was found guilty.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...mp/ncna1060506

Yeah, there really wasn’t any other way this was gonna end.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
        Killing people is too mean of a thing to do to people who kill people.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
          Killing people is too mean of a thing to do to people who kill people.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Trusting the government to always kill the right person who kills someone is an interesting take from people who don’t trust the government.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
            It's not capital murder so I believe she faces life in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

It's not capital murder so I believe she faces life in prison.
              Yeah. Maximum of life. So... likely 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

Trusting the government to always kill the right person who kills someone is an interesting take from people who don’t trust the government.
                With today's technology it's probably more cut and dry 95 percent of the time with evidence. If there are questions or doubts, that card doesn't need to be played. But there are a lot of people who were caught with body parts in their freezer that we don't need to keep around.

Comment

With today's technology it's probably more cut and dry 95 percent of the time with evidence. If there are questions or doubts, that card doesn't need to be played. But there are a lot of people who were caught with body parts in their freezer that we don't need to keep around.
                  So you're okay with 1 person in 20 who are executed being innocent of the crimes for which they were convicted?

Comment

Almost always right isn’t good enough. And you trust prosecutors to not seek the death penalty in cases that stretch the limits of a “slam dunk” case? Cause I sure don’t because after all prosecutors are just another type of politician.

Comment

Put her in gen pop

Comment

I smell bacon frying.

Comment

Comment

Can I perform the strip search on her?

Comment

A Dallas County jury sentenced Wednesday former Dallas police officer Amber Guyger, who was convicted of the murder of Botham Jean, to 10 years in prison on an emotional day in court that included an embrace of Guyger by Jean's younger brother.
                              https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Da...561939951.html

I guess we should just consider ourselves fortunate that the judge didn't sentence Jean.

Comment

Working...
                              X