Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

I'm not purchasing anything Nike again, because they sell overpriced garbage. This started well before the ad though.
    Yeah, I'd say around 3 years ago or so, I started gravitating more towards UA and I havent looked back. I used to be really big on Nike, but a lot of their modern designs just don't work for me. Plus, it doesn't help matters that their prices keep going up despite the quality either staying the same or declining.

The only thing I've bought from them in the last year or so outside of gifts is this hat:

http://www.shopwvu.com/West_Virginia...woosh_Flex_Hat

It's pretty hard to find a WVU hat with something besides the mountaineer and standard logo, and this is a good look.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Yeah, I'd say around 3 years ago or so, I started gravitating more towards UA and I havent looked back. I used to be really big on Nike, but a lot of their modern designs just don't work for me. Plus, it doesn't help matters that their prices keep going up despite the quality either staying the same or declining.

The only thing I've bought from them in the last year or so outside of gifts is this hat:

http://www.shopwvu.com/West_Virginia...woosh_Flex_Hat

It's pretty hard to find a WVU hat with something besides the mountaineer and standard logo, and this is a good look.
      Outlet stores FTW.

Comment

I'm not purchasing anything Nike again, because they sell overpriced garbage. This started well before the ad though.
        Fortunately for them, you aren't their target demographic.

Comment

• Originally posted by BChris View Post

Outlet stores FTW.
          There aren't many good ones here locally, but I did hit one up awhile back and I wasn't impressed. All the shit they had was insanely flamboyant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Fortunately for them, you aren't their target demographic.
            Or unfortunately for them, because I own a business and I supply my employees with uniforms. My uniforms used to include Nike shoes. When I got tired of replacing the shoes every three to four months, i switched to sketchers. I tested it for a year and found I'd saved over 14k for the year in uniform expenses. I wonder how many other business owners that provide uniforms to their employees are also not in their target demographic?

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
              Record earnings so far.

I honestly have to take my kid at lunch to either get some Nike or UA basketball shoes, I'll let him pick.
              Get him a flag so he can wipe his ass with it while you're at it.

Comment

• I highly doubt Fuq's kid will grow up wanting to serve his community (police officer) or nation (military)

It's a shame so many kids are being brought up for such disdain for their nation.

It saddens me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Or unfortunately for them, because I own a business and I supply my employees with uniforms. My uniforms used to include Nike shoes. When I got tired of replacing the shoes every three to four months, i switched to sketchers. I tested it for a year and found I'd saved over 14k for the year in uniform expenses. I wonder how many other business owners that provide uniforms to their employees are also not in their target demographic?
                  Yea, but your employees are wearing sketchers....

As for your last question, I think the answer is somewhere closed to "none of them are in the target demographic'

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Yea, but your employees are wearing sketchers....
                    And there's nothing wrong with them. They are more comfortable than the nikes I used to provide, last longer, and they're cheaper for me to buy. I don't force them to wear them away from work and I'm sure the people they're delivering packages too aren't really concerned with the shoes they're wearing.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBS View Post
                      I highly doubt Fuq's kid will grow up wanting to serve his community (police officer) or nation (military)

It's a shame so many kids are being brought up for such disdain for their nation.

It saddens me

LOL. Why didn’t you do those things? You could have served? But no... it’s easier to knock on someone else’s kids or parental choices. Which, by the way, if someone were say the same of your kids, you’d be whining about it.

Taking parenting tips from a guy who posts pics of his children in swimwear on this website has to be the funniest thing to happen here in a while. So, between you and Fuq, I think it’s safe to conclude who the better father is.

Spoiler alert: It’s not you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

LOL. Why didn’t you do those things? You could have served? But no... it’s easier to knock on someone else’s kids or parental choices. Which, by the way, if someone were say the same of your kids, you’d be whining about it.

Taking parenting tips from a guy who posts pics of his children in swimwear on this website has to be the funniest thing to happen here in a while. So, between you and Fuq, I think it’s safe to conclude who the better father is.

Spoiler alert: It’s not you.

Deschet is a no dick getting FAG

Comment

• Originally posted by PBS View Post

Get him a flag so he can wipe his ass with it while you're at it.
                          at this ruined bitch

Comment

Not sure what you were buying, I have Nike's that are years old and well used and almost look new.

Comment

• Lets celebrate a company that forces unfair child labor on Philippine kids.

Why?

Cuz we hate Trump

That will show that billionaire! 😊

Comment

• I'm white. I wear New Balance and I can't seriously tell you the last time I bought Nike shoes.

I'll support them only because they sponsor OU. It won't be because I support these animals shitting on my father's service to the country.

Comment

Working...
                                X