Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Libs now boycotting In-N-Out Burger

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Got a double double animal style with animal style fries. It was solid.

    It didn't blow me away, but I see why people like it. It's a solid fast food burger.

    I won't be begging for one to come to Nashville, but I would have no problem eating there again.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Nash View Post
      Got a double double animal style with animal style fries. It was solid.

      It didn't blow me away, but I see why people like it. It's a solid fast food burger.

      I won't be begging for one to come to Nashville, but I would have no problem eating there again.
      I had it today and actually got the same burger and thought the same thing. The fries were different, but light and crispy so i'll give them a B+.

      I loved the bus of Chinese people getting out and taking pictures of the place.....lol

      Comment


      • #48
        Had Five Guys last night. It was meh. I could give a fuck about political bullshit.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Spartan View Post

          Green. Cows are terrible for the environment. Don't like the taste of pork. Chickens would probably have me up on charges of genocide if they ever rose up, though.
          You know how I combat cows being bad for the environment?

          EATING THE DAMN COW

          ibleed, doing his part to protect the environment.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Deschet View Post
            Had Five Guys last night. It was meh. I could give a fuck about political bullshit.
            It is a sack of oily fries..... In N Out were dry and crispy.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by ibleed View Post

              You know how I combat cows being bad for the environment?

              EATING THE DAMN COW

              ibleed, doing his part to protect the environment.
              Thank you, Ron White.

              The problem with this is the same as the problem with the joke about the US spending $1 billion on a pen that will write in low G while the Russians used pencils. Graphite is electrically conductive and in an oxygen rich environment graphite dust could cause electrical fires. Sure, haha wasteful US government. But it doesn't stand up to scrutiny at all.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

                It is a sack of oily fries..... In N Out were dry and crispy.
                Tell them you want them extra crispy.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by ibleed View Post

                  You know how I combat cows being bad for the environment?

                  EATING THE DAMN COW

                  ibleed, doing his part to protect the environment.
                  If you ate one cow you would be doing your job but your hunger for more cows means more cows have to be bred and it produces more methane

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                    I don't care if Five Guys took out a full page ad calling me a faggot, I'm still eating there. You can't taste politics.

                    You’re still eating there because you don’t have a better burger place in town like most cities.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post


                      You’re still eating there because you don’t have a better burger place in town like most cities.
                      The food options suck around here, but I'm almost thankful for it. I would've never changed my diet and learned how to cook as well as I have if I still had the options I did when I was in Columbus. I only eat out about 3-4 times a month now and I'm better off for it.

                      Comment


                      • #56




                        Yeah fuck these people but as Hookems said - you can't taste their religion either

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by sctrojan View Post




                          Yeah fuck these people but as Hookems said - you can't taste their religion either
                          You just now realizing the verses on their cups?

                          Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by PBS View Post
                            You just now realizing the verses on their cups?

                            Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            dude - I live in California......really?

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

                              dude - I live in California......really?
                              That's why I found it strange.

                              I'm not a fan btw. To me the burgers are so average. Give me a Whataburger or Sonic first. (Actually Braum's is best but it's OK and Texas only)

                              Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X