Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Libs now boycotting In-N-Out Burger

❄️

That's right. The perpetually offended found a new Boogeyman.
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/35232...ign=benshapiro

LOL their loss.

Comment

Something something voting with their pocket book.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
        Something something voting with their pocket book.
        I don't care if Five Guys took out a full page ad calling me a faggot, I'm still eating there. You can't taste politics.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I don't care if Five Guys took out a full page ad calling me a faggot, I'm still eating there. You can't taste politics.
          I don't eat beef so this doesn't really affect me one way or another, but Five Guys is way overpriced.

Comment

I don't eat beef so this doesn't really affect me one way or another, but Five Guys is way overpriced.
            The fuck? Why not? Are you one of those vegan leftists?

Comment

Jose Olivares@exxperimentall
              So @innoutburger just gave $25,000 to the CA Republican Party. I’ve successfully boycotted fast food chains before, and I intend to do it again.
              WTH? So he has successfully fought the urge to eat somewhere and feels this is heroic?

Comment

Post of the Month.

I couldn't care less either

Comment

The fuck? Why not? Are you one of those vegan leftists?
                  Green. Cows are terrible for the environment. Don't like the taste of pork. Chickens would probably have me up on charges of genocide if they ever rose up, though.

Comment

Their fries are like if you raised potatoes and only gave the ground oil, cut them up, fried them in oil, then brushed on more oil before serving them.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Their fries are like if you raised potatoes and only gave the ground oil, cut them up, fried them in oil, then brushed on more oil before serving them.
                        Agreed.

Their fries are no bueno

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post

Agreed.

Their fries are no bueno
                          Red Robin has the best burgers and fries compared to those places, then I'll move to my own grill.

Comment

Sitting on a bench across from Stinson was her younger brother, David Goben, a retired ironworker and lifelong Democrat who said he supports Trump because he is good for the economy and is “bringing Christian values back.”

What is wrong with you heartland people - what Christian values is Trump bringing back? Having multiple wives? Having mistresses spackle your pud while your actual wife is pushing out your heir? Lying? Cheating?

The economy is doing well thanks to Obama and the tax cuts are thanks to Paul and McConnell who talked Trump out of funding his wall because if that 20B was there in the bill - republicans would have killed it.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Red Robin has the best burgers and fries compared to those places, then I'll move to my own grill.
                              Steak fries are fucking trash.

There, I said it. Come at me bro.

Comment

Working...
                              X