Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember Chain Migration? Melania's parents become US Citizens

Holy shit, Melania has Daddy Issues which is why she married Trump - her dad looks a lot like Donnie

Outside the Javits center?

LMFAO.

I'm hoping to god that was intentional.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
      Outside the Javits center?

LMFAO.

I'm hoping to god that was intentional.
      That's where they swear in 1000s of new citizens. so yeah it's Intentional

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

That's where they swear in 1000s of new citizens. so yeah it's Intentional
        Yeah, I know.

But there's something kinda funny about the first lady's parents being made citizens where two years earlier her husband's opponent had the most hilarious political disaster in American history.*

*- Also willing to accept Dewey, Thomas

Comment

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...810-story.html

Lawyer Michael Wildes said the Knavses applied for citizenship on their own and didn't get any special treatment. He confirmed that Melania Trump sponsored their green cards. Her husband, President Trump, has proposed ending most family-based immigration, which he refers to as "chain migration."

hypocrisy or just plain racism?

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
            http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...810-story.html

Lawyer Michael Wildes said the Knavses applied for citizenship on their own and didn't get any special treatment. He confirmed that Melania Trump sponsored their green cards. Her husband, President Trump, has proposed ending most family-based immigration, which he refers to as "chain migration."

hypocrisy or just plain racism?
            Gotta be racism. That's the Cry from the left for everything. But when it comes to actually lifting people of color out of a life of crime and poverty they don't do jack shit.

Cough Chicago

Cough Baltimore

Cough Detroit

Cough East St Louis

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post

Gotta be racism. That's the Cry from the left for everything. But when it comes to actually lifting people of color out of a life of crime and poverty they don't do jack shit.

Cough Chicago

Cough Baltimore

Cough Detroit

Cough East St Louis
              It’s not racism. Nope. Trump wants to end chain migration of Central and South Americans. But, he’s cool with it if it’s from Europe. I mean, he literally lamented the fact that we aren’t getting more immigrants from Scandinavian countries. If that’s not racially motivated, I honestly don’t know what is.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

It’s not racism. Nope. Trump wants to end chain migration of Central and South Americans. But, he’s cool with it if it’s from Europe. I mean, he literally lamented the fact that we aren’t getting more immigrants from Scandinavian countries. If that’s not racially motivated, I honestly don’t know what is.
                Seriously, stop wasting your time using common sense on that dildo. He's board and doesn't give a fuck, he's just playing his role.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

Seriously, stop wasting your time using common sense on that dildo. He's board and doesn't give a fuck, he's just playing his role.
                  I’m off and bored.

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post

Cough Chicago

Cough Baltimore

Cough Detroit

Cough East St Louis
                    And what is Trump doing? He's got Ben Sleepy Eyes Carson doing jack shit. He's gutting Obamacare that actually helps the poors. He's saying that any immigrant that has ever used welfare can never become a citizen.

Instead of getting guns out of these communities, he's flooding them with more guns. Instead of helping the poor get trained, he's gutting Obama's education system of free 2-year Junior college for all who want to attend.
                    Last edited by sctrojan; 08-10-2018, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Sorry to say this, but had Obama does those this by the book, the next president couldn’t have undone them with the closing of an EO.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
                        Sorry to say this, but had Obama does those this by the book, the next president couldn’t have undone them with the closing of an EO.
                        Speak English, or get the fuck out of our country.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

Speak English, or get the fuck out of our country.
                          LMFAO.....

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

I'm cool with it too, for the record. Europeans tend to be law abiding, high IQ individuals that know how to function in a modern western democracy. Hondurans? Yeah, not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I'm cool with it too, for the record. Europeans tend to be law abiding, high IQ individuals that know how to function in a modern western democracy. Hondurans? Yeah, not so much.
                              White Russians broke the law and hacked us - Hondurans didn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X