Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

I am serious. I honestly don’t see many on the Left citing Trump’s plethora of infidelities as grounds for his impeachment. At least, not the infidelities in and of themselves. If he diverted campaign money to pay off one or more of his mistresses? That’s different.

I agreed with you on Clinton. But, with regards to hypocrisy, one hypocrisy does not negate another. Pence could have chosen to not make a hypocrite of himself. Instead, he chose power.

I suppose I’m sick of those who invoke the Bible when convenient but hide it in the desk when convenient. Pence made his deal with the devil. Now, he gets to be held accountable for his words prior to that deal.
    Nor does it justify.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

Nor does it justify.
      I’ve stated time upon time that Clinton had the morality of a snake. Yet again, Trump’s infidelity has nothing to do with why I think he’s unfit for office. Jesus, I wish to God that was the only thing wrong with him. If he, like Clinton, suffered from his infidelity being his Achilles Heel, I’d be okay with him. But no, his nearly-every action, each more vile than the last, makes him unworthy of being President. It’s everything about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

I’ve stated time upon time that Clinton had the morality of a snake. Yet again, Trump’s infidelity has nothing to do with why I think he’s unfit for office. Jesus, I wish to God that was the only thing wrong with him. If he, like Clinton, suffered from his infidelity being his Achilles Heel, I’d be okay with him. But no, his nearly-every action, each more vile than the last, makes him unworthy of being President. It’s everything about him.
        This is where we differ. A lot of Clinton's policy is what gave us today's environment. Trade issues, housing bubble, remember his "super predators" activities? His inability to control his libido is/was a minor inconvenience. Trump appears to be attempting to correct much of this, in spite of him being an insufferable asshole.

Comment

This is where we differ. A lot of Clinton's policy is what gave us today's environment. Trade issues, housing bubble, remember his "super predators" activities? His inability to control his libido is/was a minor inconvenience. Trump appears to be attempting to correct much of this, in spite of him being an insufferable asshole.
          Yeah. We definitely differ here. I’m not a fan of what he’s doing, in nearly any regard.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

I mean when your options are Clinton, Dubya, Obama, and Trump...
            I didn't like Bill Clinton at all, but you make a valid point.

Comment

We had a poll in here not long ago where a great amount of you guys selected Bill Clinton as the best President of your lifetime.

Spare me the hypocrisy.
              I also don't think we should be using the term best and greatest with these guys, preferably it would be "least shitty".

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post
                I like how daCat presumes that the allegations of rape and underrage girls are true of Clinton but "jury still out" on Trump.

If you want proof daCat will believe anything negative about a Democrat but be suspicious of anything negative about a Republican, here it is.
                Clinton has a Bill Cosby tier rap sheet of victims, Trump has a gang of literal whores that mostly vanished the first time legal action was mentioned. Big, big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Clinton has a Bill Cosby tier rap sheet of victims, Trump has a gang of literal whores that mostly vanished the first time legal action was mentioned. Big, big difference.
                  https://www.businessinsider.com/thes...linton-2017-11

As far as I'm aware there are only 4 women accusing him of misconduct.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8091581.html

There are 20 or so women accusing Trump. Some are not whores but employees of his at Trump Org. Summer Zervos is still suing him and a judge recently ruled that Trump can be deposed in her case. Also that pesky tape where Trump admitted that he likes to assault women.

Comment

Working...
                  X