Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does a day go by...

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Does a day go by...

    When Democrats aren't flipping out over Trump? And you wonder why we call you snowflakes?


  • #2
    Report back when you've dealt with board tears for 8 years like the rest of us did during the last admin. Oh wait, over 10, I forgot how some of you bitches still cry about Obama damn near daily.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BChris View Post
      Report back when you've dealt with board tears for 8 years like the rest of us did during the last admin. Oh wait, over 10, I forgot how some of you bitches still cry about Obama damn near daily.
      That dude was a worthless fuck. Tell me what he accomplished besides making ppl feel emotional for one day.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by PBS View Post

        That dude was a worthless fuck. Tell me what he accomplished besides making ppl feel emotional for one day.
        He's made you emotional for over 10 years. His mere existence made you expose yourself as one of the biggest pieces of shit in board history.

        Comment


        • #5
          It is amusing. But PBS is really the last person on the planet who should be saying it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
            It is amusing. But PBS is really the last person on the planet who should be saying it.
            It's expected. He's made a habit or proving that stupid is what he does best.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by PBS View Post
              When Democrats aren't flipping out over Trump? And you wonder why we call you snowflakes?
              I still like John Cleese’s retort to using snowflake as a pejorative.

              https://twitter.com/johncleese/statu...482027014?s=21

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Deschet View Post

                I still like John Cleese’s retort to using snowflake as a pejorative.

                https://twitter.com/johncleese/statu...482027014?s=21
                LOL at the comments.

                "Same people who CRIED #NotMyPresident for EIGHT ducking yrs are STILL crying “But her emails” too."

                Yes, they sure are.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm still pissed unfunny fox idiots stole snowflake.

                  Maybe they'll bring back the Harlem Shake this summer.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Snowflake, like Cuck, originated from the Alt Right.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by PBS View Post
                      Snowflake, like Cuck, originated from the Alt Right.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Weird that the only real life cuck on this board doesn’t know where the term cuck comes from.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

                        Weird that the only real life cuck on this board doesn’t know where the term cuck comes from.
                        Right?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          ^ Group think faggotry ^


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by PBS View Post
                            Snowflake, like Cuck, originated from the Alt Right.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowflake_(slang)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by PBS View Post
                              ^ Group think faggotry ^

                              Ironic, coming from you.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X