Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nash View Post

Forgot to mention that it was for a high school lit class.

Cliffs: "Sorry you didn't like it. Read it when you are older and perhaps it will make more sense."

The letter came from Montreal, so there's a good chance he sucks cocks when he's not writing.
    So typical - Hating on Canadians because Dear Leader told you so? What's wrong with you people? Montreal is a really great North American city - beats Nashville by a country mile in terms of things to do food to eat and good looking women

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

So typical - Hating on Canadians because Dear Leader told you so? What's wrong with you people? Montreal is a really great North American city - beats Nashville by a country mile in terms of things to do food to eat and good looking women
      AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Asshole made me spew Dr Pepper all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

Asshole made me spew Dr Pepper all over the place.
          I’ve been to both. They’re both great cities.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Yeah Ive been to both and Montreal is far more sophisticated than Nashville - Nashville has a bunch of Donnie Baker sounding people.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

No argument. Just amused at trojan's assumptions regarding Nashville.

Comment

Yeah Ive been to both and Montreal is far more sophisticated than Nashville - Nashville has a bunch of Donnie Baker sounding people.
                Just be honest. Nashville is too conservative for your taste.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

You haven't been to either city so shut it.

Comment

Just be honest. Nashville is too conservative for your taste.
                    Nashville represents country music and stupid country western values yeehaa and all that dukes of hazzard - and good ol' country boys shit.

Comment

Nashville represents country music and stupid country western values yeehaa and all that dukes of hazzard - and good ol' country boys shit.
                      Does it make you feel superior to belittle other cultures?

Comment

Does it make you feel superior to belittle other cultures?
                        I loved Nashville - pretty city - yeah good food but the people aren't just sophisticated like Montreal or Los Angeles or New York. Given a choice between Montreal and Nashville - anybody would choose Montreal. There's a reason why Montreal's population is 1.75M vs 700K for Nashville. More people like Montreal. it's just math.
                        Last edited by sctrojan; 06-13-2018, 02:06 PM.

Comment

I loved Nashville - pretty city - yeah good food but the people aren't just sophisticated like Montreal or Los Angeles or New York. Given a choice between Montreal and Nashville - anybody would choose Montreal
                          Do you think that is by choice or from ignorance?

Comment

Do you think that is by choice or from ignorance?
                            Its simple - if Nashville was more popular it would have a higher population

Comment

So, you determine sophistication based on people’s accents?

Comment

Sc is probably the only poster than I would actually beat the shit out of if given the opportunity.

Comment

Working...
                                X