Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
    I saw some of the photos of the parents and kids hugging after they got out and I really have to question the students accounts of them running out of there.

Those are some big folks. I'm not sure running was in the cards for some of those people.
    #BANRUNNING

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post
      Kid wasn't old enough to purchase either of the firearms used. Turns out they belong to his father. I hate it for the guy because he's got a lot on him right now, I'm curious as to how he had his firearms stored and if there will be any charges for him.
      And that is what Ive been asking - why is it that fathers can pass on their guns to their kids without the kids having a background check?

We don't just let kids get automatic drivers licenses because their dads have one to drive a car.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post

#BANRUNNING
        Seriously FUCK OFF Riker - this is not a time to make fun of the death of kids. I fucking hope your kid never has to be at the receiving end of gun fire - you know? that kid you were going to take to a Metallica Concert?

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Seriously FUCK OFF Riker - this is not a time to make fun of the death of kids. I fucking hope your kid never has to be at the receiving end of gun fire - you know? that kid you were going to take to a Metallica Concert?
          If anyone was "making fun" it was bellefaye. Go bother him.

Comment

If anyone was "making fun" it was bellefaye. Go bother him.

Edit: I promised myself not to fucking call FVsports posters names today despite the horror I've been railing against for the past 10 years. It just fucking is disappointing that this country is full of stupid stupid fucks despite having amazing institutions like USC and MIT.
            Last edited by sctrojan; 05-18-2018, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post

I'll allow it. Carry on.

Also, what are you doing next Thursday evening at 9:00 PM. Asking for a friend.
              I'm not going back to the cabin.

Comment

Edit: I promised myself not to fucking call FVsports posters names today despite the horror I've been railing against for the past 10 years. It just fucking is disappointing that this country is full of stupid stupid fucks despite having amazing institutions like USC and MIT.
                USC, MIT, NRA. All "amazing" institutions.

Comment

USC, MIT, NRA. All "amazing" institutions.
                  Yeah if you had any education you'd know that one is not like the others......But dude, sit this one out for today...ok chief? Its not a good day for gun enthusiasts like yourself. Perhaps you might want to get your kid get a background check since you probably allow him to operate your gun. Cause you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

I'm not going back to the cabin.
                    What happens there stays there. Don't act like you didn't like it.

Comment

Yeah if you had any education you'd know that one is not like the others......But dude, sit this one out for today...ok chief? Its not a good day for gun enthusiasts like yourself. Perhaps you might want to get your kid get a background check since you probably allow him to operate your gun. Cause you never know.
                      My wife is the only other person allowed to touch my gun. As far as she knows.

Comment

My wife is the only other person allowed to touch my gun. As far as she knows.
                        and has she passed a background check and had at least 15 hours of training handling your "weapon"?

Comment

My wife's cousin works at the school where the shooting happened. Crazy.

Comment

and has she passed a background check and had at least 15 hours of training handling your "weapon"?
                            You don't need weapon training at the cabin.

Comment

She has 20+ years of experience.

Comment

Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post

You don't need weapon training at the cabin.
                                That's only because you are the target.

Comment

Working...
                                X