Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
    Fucking Democrats killing off more kids just to prove their point.
    Crisis Actors! False Flag!

Comment

We have people buying guns or trying to buy them, we're stopping a lot of them, but we're taking them out of the country. You wouldn't believe how bad these people are, These aren't people. These are animals.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

There is no doubt that sensationalizing these stories creates the copycat effect.
        This is entirely true. Same with a lot of terrorism events.

Comment

THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!

Comment

Don't fucking get me started today.

It's my fucking birthday and I just want to show love to all my FVSports brothers here.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

There is no doubt that sensationalizing these stories creates the copycat effect.
              I agree. Makes you wonder why there weren't more right after Columbine.

Comment

https://www.mediaite.com/online/brea...os-pagourtzis/

And none of this is surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post
                  If only we banned Assault Rifles, this could have been prevented.

I mean, that's all we needed to do amirite? Ban assault rifles!!!!
                  Police said he was armed with an AR-15 style rifle, a pistol, a shotgun and pipe bombs.

iBleed: Lets ban pipes

Comment

You know, I haven't been to the range in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                      You know, I haven't been to the range in awhile.
                      You can always do dry fire drills when you can't make it.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                        Don't fucking get me started today.

It's my fucking birthday and I just want to show love to all my FVSports brothers here.
                        happy_birthday__7_11__by_jimenopolix-d7q8y61.jpg
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

You can always do dry fire drills when you can't make it.
                          I haven't had time for anything lately, hence why I stopped posting there for awhile. Between the kid, overtime, and family obligations I'm lucky to get the sleep I need, much less anything else. Hell, the last time I tried to play a video game I fell asleep sitting up like a half an hour in.

Comment

Thanks Bro!.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I haven't had time for anything lately, hence why I stopped posting there for awhile. Between the kid, overtime, and family obligations I'm lucky to get the sleep I need, much less anything else. Hell, the last time I tried to play a video game I fell asleep sitting up like a half an hour in.
                              I hear you. I have no idea what some folks here do to be able to post all times of day seven days a week.

Comment

https://www.mediaite.com/online/brea...os-pagourtzis/

Here is what we know about Pagourtzis:
                                • He was wearing “trenchcoat and big boots,” according to a student who said he saw the shooter. Police have not confirmed what he was wearing.
                                • He is 17 years old.
                                • He is in the 11th grade at Santa Fe High School.
                                • He threw pipe bombs into some classrooms, witnesses say. Devices were found in and around the school, officials said.
                                • The weapon Pagourtzis used was described as a shotgun by witnesses, but police have not confirmed that.
                                • Law enforcement says a pressure cooker with an explosive device was found at the scene.
                                • A Facebook page under the same name as Pagourtzis, has been taken down.
                                • A witness said students and coaches at the school would bully Pagourtzis and “call him names.”

Comment

Working...
                                X