Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by riker7 View Post

Stop acting like politics started in 2016.
    Stop acting like Hillary is president. There has never been this much corruption in the history of the US - that is why everything Trump does is unprecedented.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Stop acting like Hillary is president. There has never been this much corruption in the history of the US - that is why everything Trump does is unprecedented.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
        Evidently, DPR has not seen the Putin administration.
        Meant American, but yeah, point stands.

I'm more offended with how open they are about it. At least Bush left us with some plausible deniability. These guys are just lazy with their grifting.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Ask a Libyan? Maybe an Iraqi? Thank God that reptilian bitch never got to sit in the big chair, we'd probably have troops in Syria and be warming up for an invasion of Iran right now if she had.
          I have bad news for you, bro...

Comment

Trump is a corrupt, elitist, and self absorbed. He has effectively stirred up many of the worst aspects of American populist nature and culture to gain the presidency.

The Dems are countering with everyone is raycess and sexist, especially white males, and let's spend more money for corrupt, shitty, government programs.

It's why I don't really watch any cable news and focus on discussing/debating issues these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

I have bad news for you, bro...
              I don't think Trump is actually going to start a war, he's just going to talk a lot of shit. If you look at his history, he's been anti war for almost his entire life, which stands in stark contrast to Hillary "gotta show the boys how severe my penis envy is" Clinton with her warhawk mentality.
              Last edited by tOSUfanboi2; 05-18-2018, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

This is the most daCat post ever. "Sure, the president's son-in-law selling access and using the military to bully a foreign country into bailing him out of a shitty business deal smells of abuse of power, but what we really need to do is investigate Obama and Hillary!"
                Thank you for providing me with the proof I need to use your handle as an example of "extreme partisanship".

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

I get DaCat’s point. But yes, he does seem hellbent on proving Hillary is guilty. Of something. I guess I’m just of the opinion that one has little to do with the other.
                  I'm disappointed in you. Re-read my post and then see if you can comment on it from your "Independent" political stance.

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post
                    I mean, that's much worse than using the FBI/DOJ to plant a spy in an opposition candidate's campaign for the purpose of dirtying that candidate up. I mean, GAWD.
                    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/18/u...stigation.html

Comment

It is a stretch to use "National Security" as a defense for not naming a spy who is spying on Americans. Especially when it's the administration spying on a candidate of the opposition party.

It almost begs the question of who actually runs this country.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
                        Evidently, DPR has not seen the Putin administration.
                        Or, perhaps he considers Trump part of that administration. I mean, honestly. Can you not imagine Trump picking a lackey to run in 2024 and him running the show as a Machiavellian Veep?

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

I'm disappointed in you. Re-read my post and then see if you can comment on it from your "Independent" political stance.
                          It’s funny. In my day to day life, I’m seen as the “conservative” among most of my friends. To you, I seem like a liberal. Most of my friends are Center-Left. But to you, I apparently come off as some raging liberal. This may be the time to consider how far right you’ve drifted. Also... I don’t like Hillary. If she’s guilty? Prove it and throw the book at her. Same with Trump. Actually, I think it would be great if they could share a jail cell. Talk about the punishment fitting the crime

Comment

It’s funny. In my day to day life, I’m seen as the “conservative” among most of my friends. To you, I seem like a liberal. Most of my friends are Center-Left. But to you, I apparently come off as some raging liberal. This may be the time to consider how far right you’ve drifted. Also... I don’t like Hillary. If she’s guilty? Prove it and throw the book at her. Same with Trump. Actually, I think it would be great if they could share a jail cell. Talk about the punishment fitting the crime
                            That's because where daCat lives, he's probably considered to be moderate, with perhaps some Commie tendencies.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

That's because where daCat lives, he's probably considered to be moderate, with perhaps some Commie tendencies.
                              Right? It’s all about perspective. That said, I’m trying to imagine someone being so far right that DaCat appears moderate. I’m sure they’re out there. But yeah...

Comment

What I said in my post about Hillary was her appropriation of the DNC. That's what wiki exposed. That's what the Russians were doing to Hillary. But you did the same thing you always do. You backed up the far left winger. That's a constant for you. Maybe you aren't as centrist as you think.

Comment

Working...
                                X