Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never seen such a brazenly corrupt administration

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/17/n...r-666-5th.html

Kushner buys a tower he can't afford. Balloon payment coming up, desperate for a financier, keeps reading PDB and allegedly providing secret intel to potential backers, one of them privately states he's got Jared in his pocket, finally gets financing from Qatar, shortly after US announces they are going to push to end the naval blockade of Qatar.

So, Kushner used the US military (and millions of tax dollars) to force Qatar into financing his failed building and we'll do nothing about it because nothing matters anymore.

It's amazing how corruption suddenly matters when your guy (or gal) loses.

Comment

I mean, that's much worse than using the FBI/DOJ to plant a spy in an opposition candidate's campaign for the purpose of dirtying that candidate up. I mean, GAWD.

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post
        I mean, that's much worse than using the FBI/DOJ to plant a spy in an opposition candidate's campaign for the purpose of dirtying that candidate up. I mean, GAWD.
        lol, like he needed help

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
          It's amazing how corruption suddenly matters when your guy (or gal) loses.
          Link to Obama/Hillary using the US military to solicit hundreds of millions in foreign financing.

Comment

Link to FBI planting a spy in Trump's campaign for the purpose of sabotaging it.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

Link to Obama/Hillary using the US military to solicit hundreds of millions in foreign financing.
              https://www.wsj.com/articles/clinton...nds-1426818602

https://www.nytimes.com/1999/05/11/w...-to-china.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-sr...oral052598.htm

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

Link to FBI planting a spy in Trump's campaign for the purpose of sabotaging it.
                It's ok that a spy was planted in an opponent's campaign as long as there is no evidence of active sabotage? Wasn't this what brought down Nixon?

Comment

Giuliani doesn't even sound so sure about that.

"Here's the issue that I really feel strongly about with this informant, if there is one. First of all, I don't know for sure, nor does the President, if there really was. We're told that," the former New York City mayor told CNN's Chris Cuomo on "New Day."

Comment

Is it so hard to fathom that a Presidency, whose inner circle is filled with nepotistic plutocrats, is corrupt? None of these guys think they can be caught?

It’s almost if Trump said, “Look. Here’s the plan. I’m going to dupe half of America into allowing us to do whatever we want, say anything we want and then, vilify the press, so that even when we’re called out, our base will take our side. We come out ahead no matter what happens in 2020.”

It sounds implausible but honestly... this shit is beyond ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

Giuliani doesn't even sound so sure about that.

"Here's the issue that I really feel strongly about with this informant, if there is one. First of all, I don't know for sure, nor does the President, if there really was. We're told that," the former New York City mayor told CNN's Chris Cuomo on "New Day."
                      Dude...the NEW YORK TIMES said that the Obama administration used counterintelligence power to investigate the Trump campaign.

They spied on Trump. Get over the denial.

Comment

So in the first paragraph, where it said he sold his controlling interest in the building.....we are just going to skate over that?

Comment

Dude...the NEW YORK TIMES said that the Obama administration used counterintelligence power to investigate the Trump campaign.

They spied on Trump. Get over the denial.
                          Tell that to the president's attorney. His words, not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

Yeah but Trump bad mmmkay!!!!
                            Gotcha

Comment

Let me be Trojan for a moment!!
                              Okay, have fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X