Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BChris View Post
    And LMFAO at his firm offering services in Spanish.

Also,

While it was unclear how those two efforts would play out, what was plain to see was that Schlossberg’s website plainly stated he was “a member of the New York State Bar Association.” But a phone call proved that to be resoundingly untrue.

“Mr. Schlossberg is not a member of the New York State Bar Association,” Dan Weiller, the group’s managing director of marketing and communications, declared to NewsOne in no uncertain terms during a phone call Thursday morning.
    I looked at his law website yesterday and their headshots looked like they were from a modeling firm and not there to help with your landlord or whatever they specialize in. Guy is nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

That's at least 95% of it. I say this because Kanye has been saying insane, asinine shit for a decade with little to no consequences. And no, pissing off Taylor Swift fans doesn't count, they're less likely to buy his album than George W Bush is.
      Obama called him a jackass, probably the harshest statement he's made about an American on the record. I don't listen to his music, but apparently it's really good and if he wasn't as good I'm assuming he'd be cast out of the lot years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post

Overheard in 1963 "I don't know why these coloreds are so upset, it's not like they are still slaves"

Compare that to your BS statement about blacks not being treated as second class citizens at any point in the last 40 years. Just because you can't get away with going down to the local town square and watching the local "Boy" get lynched for whistling at Miss Lillian, doesn't mean that everything is peachy. I can sit here and name the instances in the last 2 months of when I personally was treated like a second class citizen, and that's before we get into government policies and the like, designed to marginalize people of color. Whether it is economic policies like redlining, or government policies like gerrymandering, that are designed to dilute the black vote, and keep us on the political outskirts, our citizenship and rights are consistently questioned.

By the way, I couldn't care less about how you feel about my posts. You don't want to hear rational explanations, because you want to live in this "Color Blind" society, which is a bullshit way of saying "I wish these minorities would pipe down, because I feel uncomfortable when injustice is brought up". You lecture about self-awareness, how about you get some, and learn that as long as the rights of people like me are consistently invalidated, if not outright abused, you won't be free either. As long as we continue to treat human beings as less than, just because they happen to be born on the wrong side of an imaginary border line, then none of us will ever be free. You really think that you're better than someone or belong here, just because you popped out of a vagina on this side of the border? Just remember the following: Immigration policy could have been changed DECADES ago, to give hard working, honest people a chance to legally gain citizenship. That hasn't been addressed, because the "Evil Immigrants" gives certain politicians and one political party in particular a boogeyman to replace the "The blacks are lazy layabouts" boogeyman that was used for most of the last 200 years. Just remember, only one group of people truly benefits from paying people peanuts, and you and the bigots like you voted for those people, because they gave you someone to look down upon. Continue to empty your pockets for those people, they still see you as trash, and a sucker.
        Over 20 years before I was born, but okay, noted.

Name one right that I have that blacks don't, and I'll be happy to support a campaign to change that. Seriously, name one. Feel free to elaborate on these experiences if they're legitimate, but if it's some "the manager looked at me funny in costco" bullshit, spare me. Policies designed to marginalize people of color? Like what? Let me guess, the drug war? The laws that numerous black activists asked for because drugs were turning their once poor but decent communities into third world hell holes? Maybe we should talk about what happened to the violent crime rate in NYC when the supposedly draconian anti-drug policies you probably oppose were enacted? Oh, right, it fucking nose dived. Im calling bullshit on people denying blacks their citizenship, too. There is literally no group of people more easily identifiable in terms of nationality than American black people.

I would like you to shut the fuck up, because you're not airing grievances or trying to make progress, you're being a fucking bully. You, like all of those fat obnoxious black girls on college campus' nowadays, never miss an opportunity to stir shit up. You know that by parroting this pseudo-marxist, black power bullshit, you'll only get one of two responses: silence and obedience from people too scared to stand up to you, or confirmation of your ridiculous ideas by pissing off "evil racists" like me, who just wish they could whip you and call you boy or whatever nonsense you tell yourself. People like you are big on platitudes and broad generalizations and short on actual data and explanations, so when you make these obnoxious claims about having your rights violated while providing zero proof, what am I supposed to do? Just take your word for it? How would that have worked if we had listened to the dozens of public liars who played the race card from Tawana Brawley all the way up to Michael Bennett? No, you want to convince me? Convince me with facts, otherwise, fuck off with your portrayal of modern America as some pseudo -1965 hellscape.

I'm going to address your last little political jab too, because I've seen you post this shit before. What are our options exactly? Vote Democrat and join all of your brothers and sisters on welfare as our jobs are taken from us? Yeah, no thanks. Personally, I've never been fond of either party, the only difference is the GOP gives me a tax cut every once and awhile. Thats the ipinion of most white people I know too, its not an ideology thing, theyre just tired of being the only socially acceptable group to shit on while simultaneously paying most of the taxes and doing most of the work. If you can't understand that sentiment, then maybe you should look at some of your own posts and try to relate.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

White working people speak at the voting box, they don't have the luxury of rioting without consequences like the dependent class does.
          Talk about privilege.

60 years ago black people were beaten and lynched for voting in the South. Even today, the NC GOP mapped out the district lines and changed voting requirements and limited voting hours/locations based 100% on race. This is the current setup. Now. The NC GOP Chair even admitted it.

In Wisconsin, they passed a welfare work req that is providing exceptions that will almost exclusively benefit white welfare recipients while preventing them from going to black recipients.

If you think systemic racism is an old tale then I have some sad news for you. It is without a doubt harder for the average black person in America to vote (and matter) than the average white person. So even if black people voted as much as white people, they still wouldn't have as big of an impact per vote.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

Talk about privilege.

60 years ago black people were beaten and lynched for voting in the South. Even today, the NC GOP mapped out the district lines and changed voting requirements and limited voting hours/locations based 100% on race. This is the current setup. Now. The NC GOP Chair even admitted it.

In Wisconsin, they passed a welfare work req that is providing exceptions that will almost exclusively benefit white welfare recipients while preventing them from going to black recipients.

If you think systemic racism is an old tale then I have some sad news for you. It is without a doubt harder for the average black person in America to vote (and matter) than the average white person. So even if black people voted as much as white people, they still wouldn't have as big of an impact per vote.
            Participating in democracy is a privilege now, apparently?

Okay, and why is that? Because unless they're expressly saying "we'll give welfare to people who smoke Marlboros and drink Miller Lite and not dudes who smoke Newports and drink Hennessey", I don't see how discrimination is happening. That is, unless you think some people are predisposed to certain behavior based on race, which fucks up your whole argument about us being equal.

Yeah, being outnumbered in a democracy sucks, that's why whites like me don't want to become a minority. Well, that and the fact that there are few if any safe and prosperous white minorities anywhere in the world. Once we're outnumbered, people have a funny way of slaughtering us.

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
              It's nice that because of Trump's election some people are free to speak their minds.
              You don't make the rules. Trump's behavior sets the limits on what is now considered acceptable just like Obama limited it.
              Last edited by PBS; 05-17-2018, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post

You don't make the rules. Trump's behavior sets the limits on what is now considered acceptable just like Obama limited it.
                You did make me literally laugh out loud there.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

You did make me literally laugh out loud there.
                  Was it the inane statement, or the fact that he replied to himself?

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

In the most fitting use of this gif ever....

https://imgur.com/gallery/c7NJRa2

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

In the most fitting use of this gif ever....

https://imgur.com/gallery/c7NJRa2

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

That's at least 95% of it. I say this because Kanye has been saying insane, asinine shit for a decade with little to no consequences. And no, pissing off Taylor Swift fans doesn't count, they're less likely to buy his album than George W Bush is.
                        Not even close. His "slavery was a choice" comment had a lot to do with his backlash.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Participating in democracy is a privilege now, apparently?
                          YES. Jesus. People in DC can't even vote for Congresscritters. If you are a felon, you lose your vote for life in many states. Doesn't matter if your felony was mail fraud or something stupid. And that is to say nothing of new laws making it harder and harder for people to vote if they don't have the correct papers or have to travel across town to a precinct thanks to absurd gerrymanders.

Okay, and why is that? Because unless they're expressly saying "we'll give welfare to people who smoke Marlboros and drink Miller Lite and not dudes who smoke Newports and drink Hennessey", I don't see how discrimination is happening. That is, unless you think some people are predisposed to certain behavior based on race, which fucks up your whole argument about us being equal.
                          I mispoke. It was actually Michigan not Wisconsin with the racist welfare law.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b032b10bf8c60c

Of course, they don't overtly say "blacks aren't exempt, whites are". But by framing the law this way, they are screwing over black people hard while providing an out for white people. That is a direct result of it. There is no way they didn't know this would happen unless they are just wildly incompetent.

Yeah, being outnumbered in a democracy sucks, that's why whites like me don't want to become a minority. Well, that and the fact that there are few if any safe and prosperous white minorities anywhere in the world. Once we're outnumbered, people have a funny way of slaughtering us.
                          Kind of amusing since we slaughtered the native populations when we got here. What goes around comes around I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Happy hour came a little early.

Comment

• Originally posted by BChris View Post

Happy hour came a little early.
                              These snowflake liberal pansies are obsessed with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBS View Post

These snowflake liberal pansies are obsessed with me.
                                It's good you have yourself to talk to.

Comment

Working...
                                X