Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBS visits a coffee shop in NYC

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/whi...d-coffee-shop/

Isn't it crazy what qualifies as news nowadays?

Comment

Gooner's a beta, he would have just mumbled something under his breath.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
        I agree. Have you looked at some of the blogs that get posted here? Yikes!

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

I agree. Have you looked at some of the blogs that get posted here? Yikes!
          That's just one of many reasons why I stopped using Facebook. I got tired of reading articles which could best be summed up as: "Middle aged asshole takes his day out on hapless minimum wage employee" followed by 50,000 comments about how said person should burn in hell. It's just juvenile and retarded.

Comment

That's just one of many reasons why I stopped using Facebook. I got tired of reading articles which could best be summed up as: "Middle aged asshole takes his day out on hapless minimum wage employee" followed by 50,000 comments about how said person should burn in hell. It's just juvenile and retarded.
            I'm amazed at the amount of people who get "news" from social media. Pretty fucken stupid IMO.

Comment

So Twitter CSI uncovered his identity and SJW vengeance is on, just check out the Google reviews.

https://www.google.com/search?q=aaro...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Comment

Just remember - a fake republican president invented the term fake news for a bunch of fake conservatives

The past 2 years have just felt fake

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                  So Twitter CSI uncovered his identity and SJW vengeance is on, just check out the Google reviews.

https://www.google.com/search?q=aaro...hrome&ie=UTF-8
                  There's the mob I was talking about.

Comment

Sure. But, there’s also that freedom of speech thing as well as the ramifications of said speech. This guy should have been smarter than that. Go on FVSports and, like PBR, spout off all the ignorant things you want somewhat anonymously. When you walk in a coffee shop and throw a tantrum, expect there will be repercussions.

His little rant will likely affect his business. How, is anyone’s guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Sure. But, there’s also that freedom of speech thing as well as the ramifications of said speech. This guy should have been smarter than that. Go on FVSports and, like PBR, spout off all the ignorant things you want somewhat anonymously. When you walk in a coffee shop and throw a tantrum, expect there will be repercussions.

His little rant will likely affect his business. How, is anyone’s guess.
                      So you're saying it's a good thing that a mob of angry retards is attacking this guy all over social media, and may ruin his life over a 5 minute interaction? I sure hope nobody flips on a phone camera when you've had a few too many drinks.

You can say whatever you want about "rights", the people who engage in this lynch mob behavior are a bunch of sadistic losers with nothing better to do.

Comment

Meh, if you don’t want a mob reaction don’t be a racist asshole in the middle of the day in busiest part of the biggest city in the country.

People having cameras on their phone is nothing new. I wouldn’t do anything outside of maybe call him an asshole but I don’t feel bad for the guy getting this much shit.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

Meh, if you don’t want a mod reaction don’t be a racist asshole in the middle of the day in busiest part of the biggest city in the country.

People having cameras on their phone is nothing new. I wouldn’t do anything outside of maybe call him an asshole but I don’t feel bad for the guy getting this much shit.
                          You'd have more of a point if these losers hadn't attacked/smeared the wrong person numerous times, but they have. Imagine having your name permanently attached to something bad that you didnt do because the twitter brigade shot from the hip.

Oh, and let me be clear here: These people don't give a flyinf fuck about some poor Mexican dude being berated, they're just posturing and bullying this asshole because they can get by with it. All people like Shaun King are is the adult version of the rat fink kid that everybody hated in HS. They're miserable and offer nothing of value, so they spend every waking hour waiting for an opportunity to jump on someone and claim moral superiority.

Comment

You'd have more of a point if these losers hadn't attacked/smeared the wrong person numerous times, but they have. Imagine having your name permanently attached to something bad that you didnt do because the twitter brigade shot from the hip.

Oh, and let me be clear here: These people don't give a flyinf fuck about some poor Mexican dude being berated, they're just posturing and bullying this asshole because they can get by with it. All people like Shaun King are is the adult version of the rat fink kid that everybody hated in HS. They're miserable and offer nothing of value, so they spend every waking hour waiting for an opportunity to jump on someone and claim moral superiority.

Oh, I agree with you on this post here. The outrage mob is outraged just to be outraged. Some of the mob probably actually cares and some certainly do not.

At the same time I just don’t feel bad for the guy who was a racist asshole. The mob can be wrong and I can still not feel for this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

Oh, I agree with you on this post here. The outrage mob is outraged just to be outraged. Some of the mob probably actually cares and some certainly do not.

At the same time I just don’t feel bad for the guy who was a racist asshole. The mob can be wrong and I can still not feel for this dude.
                              I guess I see your point, I just hate these race baiting Twitter warrior fucks. Some of them are actually paying their bills just sitting on their ass, waiting to pretend lose their shit over something, and nobody calls them on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X