Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Promise you'll be here when Trump wins a second term?
    I think he'll cancel the 2020 elections and declare himself High Chancellor before invading the Rhineland.

But if we have them, sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

I think he'll cancel the 2020 elections and declare himself High Chancellor before invading the Rhineland.

But if we have them, sure.
      Slow down, I'm about to bust a nut all over my phone.

Comment

Slow down, I'm about to bust a nut all over my phone.
        Careful. Once Trump enacts his trade war with China a new phone will cost you $5k.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

Careful. Once Trump enacts his trade war with China a new phone will cost you $5k.
          I'll just get on welfare and get an Obamaphone.

Comment

I'll just get on welfare and get an Obamaphone.

Paul Ryan and McConnell will make sure you don't get welfare or an ObamacarePhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by BChris View Post

I don't believe the media or half the posters here. Maybe half is a little too generous. You ever consider that it was taken out of context because ms-13 wasn't mentioned in the quote? Would seem like the obvious.

"We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — and we're stopping a lot of them — but we're taking people out of the country. You wouldn't believe how bad these people are. These aren't people. These are animals. And we're taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that's never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It's crazy.
              DaCat. iBleed. This is what I was referring to when I said debate. Again, not taking sides. Just saying it’s a debate. Gad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

DaCat. iBleed. This is what I was referring to when I said debate. Again, not taking sides. Just saying it’s a debate. Gad.
                It's not a debate. He was talking about MS13 because the question posed to him was about MS13. Again. It's being taken out of context by choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

He’s referring to the fact that Trump called MS13 animals. Whether he was insinuating that all illegals are MS13 members is up to debate, but the media spun it as if he did. So, a bit disingenuous to say the Left is defending MS13, but the media did quote mine a bit.
                  There is nothing disingenuous about it. You can hate Trump but still call a duck a duck.
                  The anti trump have gone full blown retard. Does that mean everything they say is wrong? No. But Ibleed is right. It goes along with what I said about 5 or 6 pages back.

Comment

• Originally posted by ibleed View Post

It's not a debate. He was talking about MS13 because the question posed to him was about MS13. Again. It's being taken out of context by choice.
                    How do you feel about "we have to pass the bill to find out what's in it" or "they cling to guns and religion" or "I dream of open borders" or "basket of deplorables"?

Trump has said so many horrible and racist things about Mexicans that calling them animals is almost an upgrade, so I'm not sure why you're losing your damn mind over this. Trump hates Mexicans. That much is obvious. I didn't need to hear this to further confirm it.

Comment

Working...
                    X