Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

What rhetoric? Trump's? Because if you mean Trump, then no. We don't. Thankfully, he hasn't made good on most of that rhetoric, but how the hell were we supposed to know?
    Common sense maybe?
    I mean...neither of us voted for the guy...but it didn't take a genius to figure it out.

Comment

• Trump is going to win in 2020 because the left is embracing stupidity out of their blind hatred of the man.

For fucks sake, the left is defending MS-13 because Trump said something mean about them.

Comment

• Originally posted by ibleed View Post
        Trump is going to win in 2020 because the left is embracing stupidity out of their blind hatred of the man.

For fucks sake, the left is defending MS-13 because Trump said something mean about them.
        Link?

Comment

• Originally posted by BChris View Post

Link?
          He’s referring to the fact that Trump called MS13 animals. Whether he was insinuating that all illegals are MS13 members is up to debate, but the media spun it as if he did. So, a bit disingenuous to say the Left is defending MS13, but the media did quote mine a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

He’s referring to the fact that Trump called MS13 animals. Whether he was insinuating that all illegals are MS13 members is up to debate, but the media spun it as if he did. So, a bit disingenuous to say the Left is defending MS13, but the media did quote mine a bit.
            Gotcha

Comment

Link?
              Oh...you really....really....REALLY don't want to go there.

Just take this opportunity to say "Okay. The Democrats and the Media went apeshit bananas and took a comment from Trump waaaaaay out of context and they are stupid for defending MS13 out of their hatred of Trump".

Go ahead...you can do it.

Comment

The only people who think it's a debate are people who simply hate Trump. He was answering a question ABOUT MS13. Get out of here with that shit.

And no. It's not disingenuous. There are left-leaning individuals who flat out said that "MS13 members are evil, but they are still human!!!!"

Comment

Only in left wing lala land. It's very clear what he was talking about. He specifically called out MS13.

Andrew Klaven is right. The left has resorted to fantasies because they still cannot accept that Hillary lost to this buffoon.

Comment

Oh...you really....really....REALLY don't want to go there.

Just take this opportunity to say "Okay. The Democrats and the Media went apeshit bananas and took a comment from Trump waaaaaay out of context and they are stupid for defending MS13 out of their hatred of Trump".

Go ahead...you can do it.
                    I don't believe the media or half the posters here. Maybe half is a little too generous. You ever consider that it was taken out of context because ms-13 wasn't mentioned in the quote? Would seem like the obvious.

"We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — and we're stopping a lot of them — but we're taking people out of the country. You wouldn't believe how bad these people are. These aren't people. These are animals. And we're taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that's never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It's crazy.

Comment

I don't believe the media or half the posters here. Maybe half is a little too generous. You ever consider that it was taken out of context because ms-13 wasn't mentioned in the quote? Would seem like the obvious.

"We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — and we're stopping a lot of them — but we're taking people out of the country. You wouldn't believe how bad these people are. These aren't people. These are animals. And we're taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that's never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It's crazy.
                      Dear mother fucking god. Trump was answering a question ABOUT MS13. The only reason that the quote was taken out of context was because the left and the media wanted to.

EVEN THEN...there are still people who went extreme hardcore literal going to bat for MS13.

https://twitter.com/AlanLCross/statu...40193857810432
                      https://twitter.com/johnlegend/statu...site=billboard
                      https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/sta...ite=hotairblog

Just admit it. The left went coo coo for cocoa puffs and got burned.

Comment

Dear mother fucking god. Trump was answering a question ABOUT MS13. The only reason that the quote was taken out of context was because the left and the media wanted to.

EVEN THEN...there are still people who went extreme hardcore literal going to bat for MS13.

https://twitter.com/AlanLCross/statu...40193857810432
                        https://twitter.com/johnlegend/statu...site=billboard
                        https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/sta...ite=hotairblog

Just admit it. The left went coo coo for cocoa puffs and got burned.
                        YES!! Dear motherfucking God, calm your estrogen levels. All I did was post my thoughts on what happened.

Comment

Trump is going to win in 2020 because the left is embracing stupidity out of their blind hatred of the man.

And the President of the United States defended Neo-Nazi’s. Maybe the whole world is a little nutty.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

You don't think we have some responsibility? I don't see us as superior. Our moves under Trump have only benefited China. I don't always advocate for busting up a new country. Obama fucked up Libya, Yemen, etc. I haven't advocated for going in there.
                            No, I think we have a responsibility to ourselves and our children. I don't care about the rest of the world.

Comment

"I know Trump has called Mexican immigrants murderers, rapists, drug dealers and thieves, but he was actually referencing MS13 with calling them animals and the media unfairly misquoted him and therefore I will have to vote Trump now"

Also "Obama didn't say Merry Christmas this one time and therefore he hates white Christian America"

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

"I know Trump has called Mexican immigrants murderers, rapists, drug dealers and thieves, but he was actually referencing MS13 with calling them animals and the media unfairly misquoted him and therefore I will have to vote Trump now"

Also "Obama didn't say Merry Christmas this one time and therefore he hates white Christian America"
                                Promise you'll be here when Trump wins a second term?

Comment

Working...
                                X