Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Trump will probably win in 2020

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why Trump will probably win in 2020

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...nl_buzz&wpmm=1

    Trump's actions on immigration, including legal seasonal immigrants, has really put a cramp in the crabbing industry here in Maryland. Yet, look at all of these people refuse to admit that Trump is the reason (he is):

    Why does think this is happening?

    “Politics,” he said.

    But he doesn’t blame Trump. Meredith voted for him, along with most residents of Dorchester County.

    “He’s the only one looking out for the small guy,” Meredith said.

    So who does he think is responsible for the crab picker crisis?

    “Oh, that’s all the environmentalists,” he said. “This is how they want it. The Chesapeake Bay Foundation did all of this. They want us to stop crabbing.”
    For the record, they don't really want that, but whatever.

    So I asked Lewis, the friendly waterman’s wife who works in the general store. She doesn’t think Trump is to blame, either.

    “Finger-pointing isn’t going to help,” she said. “It’s really all of them in Washington on the immigration issue.”
    Yet it was Trump who pushed them there.

    “People are disappointed,” he said. “They don’t want to blame him. But he’s the man, the man in charge, and I think they just don’t understand.”
    No kidding

    Harry Phillips, owner of Russell Hall Seafood, understands that. Like his neighbors, he voted for Trump and supports him. But he believes the president has been misinformed on the seasonal H-2B worker visas and would see the devastating results in one quick visit to the island.
    You know, a lot of people tried telling you that this guy was shooting at the hip, but whatever.

    “He’s the best president we’ve had in a long time.”
    Best president since January 20, 2017 maybe. Hope you don't lose your house because of your stupid bigotry, dickhead.

  • #2
    DPR - it's 30% of the people.


    NRA claims to have 5M members - yet it feels like they have 200M members. These are the most vocal part of Trump's crowd.

    people are not going to make another mistake and vote for Republicans once Trump's policies start taking effect

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by sctrojan
      DPR - it's 30% of the people.


      NRA claims to have 5M members - yet it feels like they have 200M members. These are the most vocal part of Trump's crowd.

      people are not going to make another mistake and vote for Republicans once Trump's policies start taking effect
      Bet me

      Comment


      • #4
        I think you meant to say that the Dems are hopeless, broke losers with no direction and an outdated message. If they had any sense at all, they'd groom a young, attractive, well spoken white dude to push a European socialist message. Minorities are a lock to vote for them with Trump on the opposing side, so there's absolutely no reason for them to not put the full court press on white America, particularly suburban types.

        Comment


        • #5
          It would work. I agree


          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DPR View Post
            https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...nl_buzz&wpmm=1

            Trump's actions on immigration, including legal seasonal immigrants, has really put a cramp in the crabbing industry here in Maryland. Yet, look at all of these people refuse to admit that Trump is the reason (he is):
            So does your job in DC have you just calling people that vote for Republicans to tell them they are stupid?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

              So does your job in DC have you just calling people that vote for Republicans to tell them they are stupid?
              That's your takeaway? These people voted for Trump knowing that he was going to potentially ruin their careers. Everyone tried telling them that. They ignored them because "STIGGINIT".

              And now that he's decimating the Maryland crab industry, they are pinning the blame on others. They will never hold themselves accountable for their own stupid actions.

              And that's why Trump will win in 2020. Too many Republican voters are morons. Plain and simple. Sorry you don't like hearing it, but the evidence is there.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DPR View Post

                That's your takeaway? These people voted for Trump knowing that he was going to potentially ruin their careers. Everyone tried telling them that. They ignored them because "STIGGINIT".

                And now that he's decimating the Maryland crab industry, they are pinning the blame on others. They will never hold themselves accountable for their own stupid actions.

                And that's why Trump will win in 2020. Too many Republican voters are morons. Plain and simple. Sorry you don't like hearing it, but the evidence is there.
                Interesting take. What is your explanation for why Democrats allowed Hillary to take over their party?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by daCat View Post

                  Interesting take. What is your explanation for why Democrats allowed Hillary to take over their party?
                  Hillary was so weak she nearly lost to an aging socialist.

                  Hillary took over the party.

                  Pick one.

                  As for why I voted for her, she was the most experienced and qualified candidate in both the Dem primary and the general election. And I don't believe in conspiracy theories about pizza parlors or whatever crazy shit you believe about her.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DPR View Post

                    Hillary was so weak she nearly lost to an aging socialist.

                    Hillary took over the party.

                    Pick one.

                    As for why I voted for her, she was the most experienced and qualified candidate in both the Dem primary and the general election. And I don't believe in conspiracy theories about pizza parlors or whatever crazy shit you believe about her.
                    If she hadn't taken over the party, she would have lost to an old socialist prune.

                    Hillary likes pizza? I thought she only drank the blood of babies.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      If Trump wins in 2020 it will only be because the Democrats are completely brain dead. If they had put up a remotely viable candidate last time Trump wouldn't be president.
                      Honestly...The Democrats need to take a step back, and find a somewhat conservative Democrat and pick the right issues. They do that, and they'll win in a landslide.

                      You put a democrat out there who isn't outspoken about Abortion, homosexuality, etc...and says just a few of the right things...you'll have a LOT of conservatives looking to change course and go that way.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post
                        If Trump wins in 2020 it will only be because the Democrats are completely brain dead. If they had put up a remotely viable candidate last time Trump wouldn't be president.
                        Honestly...The Democrats need to take a step back, and find a somewhat conservative Democrat and pick the right issues. They do that, and they'll win in a landslide.

                        You put a democrat out there who isn't outspoken about Abortion, homosexuality, etc...and says just a few of the right things...you'll have a LOT of conservatives looking to change course and go that way.
                        "somewhat conservative Democrat" was Bill Clinton and the GOP lost their damn minds over him and ended up impeaching him for lying about a blowie.

                        Hillary tacked right vs left in 2016 and it cost her the election. She tried picking up moderate Republicans and resisted some of the Bernie movement's demands on Min Wage, trade, healthcare, etc. This cost her the election. I think if she tacked a bit further left she probably would have won.

                        There are more votes on the left than in the center. Democrats are finally realizing this.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post
                          If Trump wins in 2020 it will only be because the Democrats are completely brain dead. If they had put up a remotely viable candidate last time Trump wouldn't be president.
                          Honestly...The Democrats need to take a step back, and find a somewhat conservative Democrat and pick the right issues. They do that, and they'll win in a landslide.

                          You put a democrat out there who isn't outspoken about Abortion, homosexuality, etc...and says just a few of the right things...you'll have a LOT of conservatives looking to change course and go that way.

                          Right - so dems put up another candidate that is not liked by our base and we lose the elections again.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Trump will win and the Board Cuck Bros will lose their shot. I can't wait LOL


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by PBS View Post
                              Trump will win and the Board Cuck Bros will lose their shot. I can't wait LOL

                              Republicans are cucks - look at how Cruz and Rubio are supporting Trump after he ravaged them and their wives during the primaries.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X