Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking news - Trump paid off Stormy Daniels 150K in 2016

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Settle down. It's the weekend.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by bowhunter4bucks View Post

      Back off the Fagots ass, It wasn't posted as such was it!
      So you go to a political forum, see a new thread about a pornstar, and don't immediately check to see that it MIGHT be about the story that just broke?

      You're a fucking idiot too.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

        So you go to a political forum, see a new thread about a pornstar, and don't immediately check to see that it MIGHT be about the story that just broke?

        You're a fucking idiot too.
        No. sorry. I don't run to any site to see what's new. I'm sorry your life is like that dude.

        Comment


        • #19
          Am I shocked? No, I'm not. I'm not shocked a guy whose entire public image is centered around being a loudmouthed braggart would get in trouble with a porn star. His marriage is a sham, we all knew that, so why would I give a shit about him cheating on said spouse...

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post
            Am I shocked? No, I'm not. I'm not shocked a guy whose entire public image is centered around being a loudmouthed braggart would get in trouble with a porn star. His marriage is a sham, we all knew that, so why would I give a shit about him cheating on said spouse...
            Poor melania had just given birth to Barron and the poor woman must have been all bent out of shape and trump has sex with a porn star.fucking disgusting.

            Comment


            • #21
              1692

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Pollaski

                So you go to a political forum, see a new thread about a pornstar, and don't immediately check to see that it MIGHT be about the story that just broke?

                You're a fucking idiot too.
                Go roll one.

                Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

                  Poor melania had just given birth to Barron and the poor woman must have been all bent out of shape and trump has sex with a porn star.fucking disgusting.
                  Out of all the lousy things this guy has done, this ranks near the bottom. He has a long, long history of cheating on his spouses, and I'm quite sure Melania knew that. A woman doesn't marry a guy like Donald Trump expecting a sane marriage, it's an arrangement.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    How many times do we have to hear this Fake News bullshit before these outlets completely go away

                    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ey-claims.html

                    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by daCat View Post
                      1692
                      bump

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by PBS View Post
                        How many times do we have to hear this Fake News bullshit before these outlets completely go away

                        http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ey-claims.html

                        Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        Wait. You’re expecting Trump, the guy who paid the porn star hush money, and a porn star, who was paid to stay quiet, to admit anything? That’s cute.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Deschet View Post

                          Wait. You’re expecting Trump, the guy who paid the porn star hush money, and a porn star, who was paid to stay quiet, to admit anything? That’s cute.
                          Almost like taking third hand gossip as gospel.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by daCat View Post

                            Almost like taking third hand gossip as gospel.
                            Truth is, I don’t know what happened. I guess I think Trump is the type of guy who would both hook up with a porn star and he definitely has the money to pay her off to be quiet. So yeah. No one really knows. I get that. But accepting Trump’s word is absolutely laughable.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Deschet

                              Truth is, I don’t know what happened. I guess I think Trump is the type of guy who would both hook up with a porn star and he definitely has the money to pay her off to be quiet. So yeah. No one really knows. I get that. But accepting Trump’s word is absolutely laughable.
                              Why? He has no filter. If anything, he's too honest.

                              Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by PBS View Post
                                Why? He has no filter. If anything, he's too honest.

                                Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                Oh, I think Trump knows when not to speak.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X