Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Beams, what time is that rally in VA?

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So Beams, what time is that rally in VA?



    http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/us/cha...lly/index.html


    Talking about cucks, safe places and snowflakes - y'all white people take the cake.

  • #2
    Did these faggots really think they could just keep pushing people without a response?

    Comment


    • #3
      White People be riotin' and stuff: State of emergency declared amid violence at Charlottesville's 'Unite the Right' rally

      http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/us/cha...lly/index.html

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
        White People be riotin' and stuff: State of emergency declared amid violence at Charlottesville's 'Unite the Right' rally

        http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/us/cha...lly/index.html
        I think these white nationalists are idiots, but no worse than the radical left wing groups who are in a constant state of agitation. It seems the left wingers are typically the ones bringing violence to every demonstration. Apparently free speech is only for left wingers.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by daCat View Post

          I think these white nationalists are idiots, but no worse than the radical left wing groups who are in a constant state of agitation. It seems the left wingers are typically the ones bringing violence to every demonstration. Apparently free speech is only for left wingers.
          There it is, it's the left's fault.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by md21 View Post

            There it is, it's the left's fault.
            I hope both these groups of idiots take each other out.

            Comment


            • #7
              Racists gonna racist

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by daCat View Post

                I think these white nationalists are idiots, but no worse than the radical left wing groups who are in a constant state of agitation. It seems the left wingers are typically the ones bringing violence to every demonstration. Apparently free speech is only for left wingers.
                Seems like Charlotesville would have been the perfect spot for a North Korean nuke yesterday. Kill two birds with one nuke.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
                  socialists gonna socialist
                  Reminding you all that this was 100% peaceful until the dreadlocked beta males showed up.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                    Reminding you all that this was 100% peaceful until the dreadlocked beta males showed up.
                    so what you're saying is that they weren't destroying property like BLM rallies. that they were too mindful of property but ready to break the principles on which America was founded?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Every time I see a pic of those douchebags in their polos and khaki's holding tiki torches from Lowe's, I can't help but crack up. Makes me think of a Chappelle skit.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by md21 View Post

                        There it is, it's the left's fault.
                        ANTI-FA was there in helmets and body armor....so they were part of this thing....whatever it was.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                          Reminding you all that this was 100% peaceful until the dreadlocked beta males showed up.
                          Guys, check out all of these alpha males.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

                            Guys, check out all of these alpha males.

                            lmfao.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

                              Guys, check out all of these alpha males.

                              Original post deleted. Upon further review, it has been determined that this was over the line. Sorry beamer.
                              Last edited by tOSUfanboi2; 08-14-2017, 11:45 AM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X