Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No thread on Jared Kushner being investigated by the FBI?

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No thread on Jared Kushner being investigated by the FBI?

    yall are slacking.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
    yall are slacking.
    I was going to get to it. What about no thread on the Trump talking to the Russians about firing Comey?

    "Trump Told Russians That Firing 'Nut Job' Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation" - New York Times
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/u...omey.html?_r=0

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
      yall are slacking.
      what? Goddamned it Jared was our only hope of a liberal arm of the Trump admin.

      Comment


      • #4
        The law enforcement investigation into possible coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign has identified a current White House official as a significant person of interest, showing that the probe is reaching into the highest levels of government, according to people familiar with the matter.

        The senior White House adviser under scrutiny by investigators is someone close to the president, according to these people, who would not further identify the official.
        https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.953ba39c7a66

        This appears to be distinct from the investigation into Kushner.
        Last edited by Spartan; 05-19-2017, 07:53 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          CNN: Holy crap, POTUS Comey Russians
          MSNBC: Holy crap, POTUS Comey Russians
          FOX: Devin Nunes is here, very worried about unmasking

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Spartan View Post

            https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.953ba39c7a66

            This appears to be distinct from the investigation into Kushner.
            Looks like I was wrong. I had interpreted the next paragraph to mean that Kushner, Sessions, and Tillerson were not the persons of interest.

            Comment


            • #7
              This administration vs. the media....

              Me:

              This country is absurd.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Nash View Post
                This administration vs. the media....

                Me:

                This country is absurd.
                “Man stands face to face with the irrational. He feels within him his longing for happiness and for reason. The absurd is born of this confrontation between the human need and the unreasonable silence of the world.”

                “The absurd is lucid reason noting its limits.”

                ― Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus and Other Essays

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
                  CNN: Holy crap, POTUS Comey Russians
                  MSNBC: Holy crap, POTUS Comey Russians
                  FOX: Devin Nunes is here, very worried about unmasking
                  WaPo: Holy crap, POTUS, Comey, Russians
                  NYT: Holy crap, POTUS, Comey, Russians
                  LAT: Holy crap POTUS, Comey, Russians
                  AP: Holy crap POTUS, Comey Russians
                  Fox: we need to find who is leaking.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

                    “Man stands face to face with the irrational. He feels within him his longing for happiness and for reason. The absurd is born of this confrontation between the human need and the unreasonable silence of the world.”

                    “The absurd is lucid reason noting its limits.”

                    ― Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus and Other Essays
                    Yeah. Camus believed that Sisyphus was happy. More or less. Jesus bro... thanks for giving me a morning, pre-BeerFest flashback to philosophy class. What's next? Roko's Basilisk?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Nash View Post
                      This administration vs. the media....

                      Me:

                      This country is absurd.
                      It truly is. As always, I view the truth to lie somewhere between the competing narratives. That said, shenanigans seem to be, or have been, afoot. It's like driving past a fatal car crash; you know you shouldn't look, but just can't help yourself.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X